Spanish Civil War Second Leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish Civil War Second Leg

We have a Spanish exchange student staying with us at the mo'. Her and my daughter have decided that our house will be the base to watch the second leg of the Barca - Madrid game tomorrow. So I'm looking forward to staying sober and dishing out the hot dogs and pizzas at half time to 20+ screaming teenagers, (50/50 Spanish and English). I'll have to pretend to be neutral too although my allegiance is with Barca.

With a 2 nil lead Barca should go through and I'm not expecting much in the way of footbal but the amateur dramatics on the pitch and the drama queen antics off it should be fun. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Tommy Atkins; 02 May 11, 13:20.

You have my sympathy!
    Cymru am Byth

Comment

You know I don't reallyh care that much about about Madrid, but I want Jose to win just because I want him to become the legend that he tries to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        You know I don't reallyh care that much about about Madrid, but I want Jose to win just because I want him to become the legend that he tries to be.
        It didn't work out that way and Mourinho must take a lot of the blame for it given his tactics. Tonight Madrid showed that they can really play, (which we all know anyway). But what is unfathomable is why they were so negative on that first leg.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X