MLB needs to pay more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB needs to pay more!

Reds pitcher Mike Leake was arrested for shoplifting. He tried to boost 6 shirts at Macy's. Poor guy, trying to scrape by on only $450K!

At Bugs would say, "What a maroon!" Complete idiot!

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
    Reds pitcher Mike Leake was arrested for shoplifting. He tried to boost 6 shirts at Macy's. Poor guy, trying to scrape by on only $450K!

At Bugs would say, "What a maroon!" Complete idiot!

Regards,
    Dennis
    Thats it. No Hall of Fame for him.

Comment

I'd love to hear what the guys on his team said when he showed his face in the locker room. I bet someone hung a shirt with a price tag on it in his locker!
      "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

From what I understand he had a $40k check in his pocket at the time.
        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Nice.
          "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
          -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
            From what I understand he had a $40k check in his pocket at the time.
            And probably his debit and credit cards! What a loser!!!

He should probably begin looking for his refrigerator box and reserving his warm air grate now!

Regards,
            Dennis

Comment

What? That is so damned stupid. Klepto.
              This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It sounds like a fraternity prank. Either that, or he was trying to impress Lindsey Lohan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
                  It sounds like a fraternity prank. Either that, or he was trying to impress Lindsey Lohan.
                  There's nothing wrong with trying to impress Lindsay Lohan.

She just ain't worth a trip to the pokey is all. Besides, a trunk full of tequila would probably do the trick.

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Or some pills.
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Marc, but you are wrong on this one! The bimbo probably has infections science hasn't even discovered. let alone knows how to treat yet! Though that might make her a suitable date for someone I really, really didn't like!

Regards,
                      Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                        Sorry Marc, but you are wrong on this one! The bimbo probably has infections science hasn't even discovered. let alone knows how to treat yet! Though that might make her a suitable date for someone I really, really didn't like!

Regards,
                        Dennis
                        Not to mention in that pic I can just smell the alcohol. I can think oof plenty of famous women I'd rather do than her. Just IMHO.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X