Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanley Cup Fever - NHL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Methinks some of my neighbors to the North are too concerned about the referees - Hopefully the refs will let the players play and decide it on the ice!

    Comment


    • Congratulations to the Stanley Cup Champions The Boston Bruins. For Cam Neely,For Raymond Bourque. This is for them!
      And I went double or nothing on the guy from work I lost the money on the Wings to on the playoffs,and I won 300 bucks on the Bruins. Am I happy?? You betcha!
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • Congrats to the Bruins!!
        "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
        And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

        "Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

        Comment


        • What he said yup.

          Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
          Congrats to the Bruins!!
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
            Congratulations to the Stanley Cup Champions The Boston Bruins. For Cam Neely,For Raymond Bourque. This is for them!
            Especially Cam. If anyone deserved to hoist The Cup, it was him. If this is how he gets to do it, so be it.

            Way to go B's!!!!!
            As a long time fan, I feel so vindicated for staying with them all those bad seasons.
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

            Comment


            • The filth and street garbage are running rampant in Vancouver; the hospital I work at (not in the downtown core) is on disaster alert, shops and dept. stores being looted, at least 3 police cars torched and the RCMP are being brought in from the 'burbs.

              One Boston Bruins fan has been badly beaten and no word on what his/her condition is. From here it looks like it will be FAR worse than the '94 riot.

              Greetings from Scumcouver.
              Last edited by globetrotter; 16 Jun 11, 00:48.
              "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way." - Christopher Hitchens

              Comment


              • Originally posted by globetrotter View Post
                The filth and street garbage are running rampant in Vancouver; the hospital I work at (not in the downtown core) is on disaster alert, shops and dept. stores being looted, at least 3 police cars torched and the RCMP are being brought in from the 'burbs.

                One Boston Bruins fan has been badly beaten and no word on what his/her condition is. From here it looks like it will be FAR worse than the '94 riot.

                Greetings from Scumcouver.
                Was watching that on CBC. What happened to 'friendly Canadians'?

                Definitely no place for a Bruin's sweater...
                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

                Comment


                • I feel gutted for the Cannucks but the better team won on the night. Something went badly wrong for 'my' team but all credit to the Bruins.
                  HONNEUR ET FIDÉLITÉ

                  "Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won." - Duke of Wellington at Waterloo.

                  Comment


                  • A 'nucks fan gets something he didn't expect.

                    "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way." - Christopher Hitchens

                    Comment


                    • Embarassed and ashamed of my home town.

                      Congrats Boston.

                      Actually visited way back in 94. Great town.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                        Hopefully the refs will let the players play and decide it on the ice!
                        I've never understood that thinking. If a player breaks the rules and gets penalized for it, the player decided the outcome not the referee.

                        This series was sullied by all sorts of cheap shots, dirty play, and crap before and after the whistle. Both teams were guilty of it and it led to fairly mediocre games.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AdrianE View Post
                          I've never understood that thinking. If a player breaks the rules and gets penalized for it, the player decided the outcome not the referee.

                          This series was sullied by all sorts of cheap shots, dirty play, and crap before and after the whistle. Both teams were guilty of it and it led to fairly mediocre games.
                          I was also disappointed in the officiating. Letting the teams play is fine as long as the same standard of refereeing is kept. It wasn't last night and players didn't know where the "line" was.
                          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by globetrotter View Post
                            The filth and street garbage are running rampant in Vancouver; the hospital I work at (not in the downtown core) is on disaster alert, shops and dept. stores being looted, at least 3 police cars torched and the RCMP are being brought in from the 'burbs.

                            One Boston Bruins fan has been badly beaten and no word on what his/her condition is. From here it looks like it will be FAR worse than the '94 riot.

                            Greetings from Scumcouver.
                            I've noticed that Vancouver-ites don't take loosing a Stanley Cup final too well. So when are you Canucks going to stop looking down your noses at as Yanks as savages?

                            Congrats to the Bruins. They played one hell of a postseason.

                            By the way, the '94 riot was my favorite.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                            Comment


                            • ..just like I remember...

                              da bruins!!!
                              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                              IN MARE IN COELO

                              Comment


                              • I'm for Vanouver too, but the Bruins played better, congratulations

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X