No announcement yet.

Persephone and Reb's Hot Nascar Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see his Fox interview. I'm no fan of Logano, but it just looks like he was being picked on. I don't know much about him. I was pissed at first when he blocked Tony, I had no idea Tony was that mad until the race ended. To me, it just looked like aggressive driving but nothing too dirty. We see guys block all the time, why can't Logano do it?

I do agree that Logano needs an attitude adjustment. He needs to earn the respect not demand it.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Right. He's a whippersnapper. He needs to earn it.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• There's a US senator in CT who doesn't want the Texas race televised because the NRA is sponsoring the event. Boyo, folks in these parts will be ticked if they don't have nascar to watch.

I think this CT senator should concentrate on issues in CT and leave Texas alone.

Comment

• I think the politicians should go f--k themselves and definitely leave Nascar alone. Brian France runs Nascar, not the Connecticut senator. He can kiss my lilly white ass.
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X