Persephone and Reb's Hot Nascar Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persephone and Reb's Hot Nascar Thread

This thread is for those who like Nascar to chat about it. Cause we do. We get tired of posting on each other's page to talk about it.
    And I get tired of yelling about the Busch brothers
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yay a thread about perpetual left turns.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Well, looks like my driver (Tony Stewart) did not win Bristol.

But my top 3 picks were only off by one. This is what I predicted...

1. Tony Stewart
      2. Carl Edwards
      3. Jimmie Johnson
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
        And I get tired of yelling about the Busch brothers
        Kyle is one of the most despised drivers out there today. But I think he thrives on knowing that!

He loves annoying the fans that absolutely hate him.

But that boy sure do know how to drive a race car!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
          Oh yay a thread about perpetual left turns.
          Not the road courses...

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            Not the road courses...
            You wish. The have a Start/Finish they run counter clock wise. You can only do that by turning left.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              You wish. The have a Start/Finish they run counter clock wise. You can only do that by turning left.
              Looks like more than just left turns to me...

Watkins Glen

Infineon Raceway

Comment

5 of 12

5 of 10
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Racing doesn't excite me but I will give the drivers credit for having individual personalities. All the other sports seem to have their participants made from the same mold.

That said, once, just ONCE, I want to see a driver in the lead make a quick right......say just at the end of the first lap, or right at the start.

That should satisfy the fans who watch just for the wrecks!

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Another aspect of races that are fun to follow are the fueds among drivers.

There are grudges that goes back years. It's fun to watch them try and pay back each other while not getting caught by Nascar officials.

Comment

Richard Petty and David Pearson's feud went on for several years. The Allisons and Darrell Waltrip's went on for decades. They didn't call Waltrip Jaws for nothing. So did Waltrip and Cale Yarbrough's feud.
                      Cale Yarbrough and the Allisons had one of the most well-known feuds in history. The 1979 Daytona 500. People was snowed in in the Midwest and CBS had a full flag-to-flag coverage for the first time. And at the end,Cale and Donnie Allison had a fist fight in the infield. I was a teenager and I loved it. What made me want to drive a race car. And later the next year I was driving street stocks.

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                      Another aspect of races that are fun to follow are the fueds among drivers.

There are grudges that goes back years. It's fun to watch them try and pay back each other while not getting caught by Nascar officials.

Comment

Something else,my mom always said just cause you don't like something someone else does,you don't have a right to make fun of it. You should respect that they like it. You may like something they don't like.

Comment

I detest Kyle Busch. I turn off the tv when he wins. I can't stand watching him bow to the crowd. He wins so much now it drives me nuts.

Comment

Persephone. A race hauler blew by us today in Chattanooga. I don't know who's it was. I didn't pay attention til it was too late. I think it said 36. Isn't that Kvapil? Aren't they going to California? I didn't know they came through there.

Comment

We'll see some of the Haulers when they return from Fontana.We,also,see a lot of the show car haulers as well.

Go Fast
                              Turn Left
                              If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X