Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetalDog
    replied
    I'd be glad to do that. I've been playing with the grandkids and when they left, spent several hours playing NeverWinter Nights. Now it's late and it'll have to wait until tomorrow evening. Glad to hear you are stoked about your hitters BriteLite. The waiver wire should hold an amazing amount of good SP, so I wouldn't be too discouraged.

Leave a comment:

• BriteLite
    replied
    My apologies to the other managers for missing the draft. I had planned to participate however events kept me away.

I have participated in this league for several years without much luck on draft day. Today was a bit different. The draft gods smiled providing me with the best batting roster I have ever had. They did however only give me 3 SPís. So I will be in the market for starting pitching. I will put my list of available players up here later tonite.

BTW Persephone suggested a list of managers and rosters be put here in the forum for ez access. Personally I hate typing in the league message boards and suggest we might for the most part communicate here.

Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• randrmd
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    I didn't know about Kendrys Morales though. I knew he broke his leg last year, but I thought that was all behind him and he was ready to go. That's what I get for thinking :-(
    That's what the waiver wire is for.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    I can see this being an interesting season. You can view team rosters and draft results at the Yahoo site. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Had a few guys swiped from right under my nose, but I'm sure the favor was returned. I didn't know about Kendrys Morales though. I knew he broke his leg last year, but I thought that was all behind him and he was ready to go. That's what I get for thinking :-(
    Same here! Then I had to scramble to find another good pick.

Hey, could you put up a list of teams + ACG IDs on here for me? Pretty please?

Leave a comment:

• randrmd
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    You better, or...

you know the drill...
    Here's one of my managing techniques.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    I can see this being an interesting season. You can view team rosters and draft results at the Yahoo site. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Had a few guys swiped from right under my nose, but I'm sure the favor was returned. I didn't know about Kendrys Morales though. I knew he broke his leg last year, but I thought that was all behind him and he was ready to go. That's what I get for thinking :-(

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    WHOMEVER TOOK BRIAN WILSON...I WANT TO TRADE, DAMMIT!!!
    Actually...on second thought, Wilson is hurting too. Naw, you can keep him.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by randrmd View Post
    Perse, let's go out and kick some butt.
    You better, or...

you know the drill...

Leave a comment:

• randrmd
    replied
    Fred's Fhils

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by randrmd View Post
    Thanks, Doc. I also wanted to know the owners.

Maybe we can put up a list here for quick reference for trading purposes. Gotta know who to be nice to, you know.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• randrmd
    replied
    Can we get a list of the teams + owners handy here?
    The teams are listed here. http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....?drafttab=team

The manager's are listed here. http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/129686/teams

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Yep, that's me. Finally got in about halfway thru the draft.

The stinking computer picked 2 guys for me that are going on the disabled list!
    I saw that on 2 of your pitchers. don't feel too bad, I got one that is hurting too...

Leave a comment:

• randrmd
    replied
    The Fast And Furious Draft and a lot of fun. I can't wait to sit in the fantasy dugout with a big wad of tobacco (no PC anymore), or sunflower seeds and start the quest for the championship.

Perse, let's go out and kick some butt.

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied
    Aren't you the Senators? If so, you got Pujols anyway. Its all good.
    Yep, that's me. Finally got in about halfway thru the draft.

The stinking computer picked 2 guys for me that are going on the disabled list!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X