Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetalDog
    replied
    His last move was June 14. Other than that, I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• Legate
    replied
    Well we're halfway thru the season and the whole shebang is up for grabs.

Anybody know what's up with Syt? He hasn't made any moves with his team. He has been giving his pitching stats for weeks. Hope all is well with him.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    Originally posted by randrmd View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. She likes the Giants way to much to put a hex on any of their players. The Giants just aren't performing, and that includes Lincecum.
    I believe you misunderstand me, sir.

Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    You should have known better! Persey put a hex on ALL the GIants she doesn't own. Although, it could be worse, your ERA could be INF(inity)
    And such is the dilemma of ALL Fantasy Sports fans: do I root for my favorite team? Or do I root for my PLAYERS to do good? It's easy in baseball, there's 162 games, eventually, it'll even out. Not so football. Which is why I no longer play Fantasy Football.

Leave a comment:

• randrmd
    replied
    You should have known better! Persey put a hex on ALL the GIants she doesn't own. Although, it could be worse, your ERA could be INF(inity)
    You couldn't be more wrong. She likes the Giants way to much to put a hex on any of their players. The Giants just aren't performing, and that includes Lincecum.

Leave a comment:

• randrmd
    replied
    Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!

OK, I'm playing Perse and her Giants love is well known. I pick up a hot Giants starter for my team (M.Baumgardner-sp) to hit Perse with her own team . Game starts vs Twins...

THE FIRST 8 BATTERS GET HITS!!!! Strikes the opposing pitcher out, then gives up another hit . So before he was yanked the dude has given up 8 Runs, got one strikeout and an early day off. Hey, at least he got the opposing pitcher out... Pavano needs to take more batting practice I guess.

Hard for a fantasy pitching staff to recover from their manager's blunder . Dang Giants!
    Ouch!!! We were going to pick Baumgardner up, but you beat us to it. Thanks, we owe you one.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!

OK, I'm playing Perse and her Giants love is well known. I pick up a hot Giants starter for my team (M.Baumgardner-sp) to hit Perse with her own team . Game starts vs Twins...

THE FIRST 8 BATTERS GET HITS!!!! Strikes the opposing pitcher out, then gives up another hit . So before he was yanked the dude has given up 8 Runs, got one strikeout and an early day off. Hey, at least he got the opposing pitcher out... Pavano needs to take more batting practice I guess.

Hard for a fantasy pitching staff to recover from their manager's blunder . Dang Giants!

Leave a comment:

• Legate
    replied
    Aaargh!! Where are all the bats?!

Leave a comment:

• Legate
    replied
    Originally posted by Legatus Augusti View Post
    I've been a little absent lately, but that is because I've been helping my family with funeral arrangements for my grandfather and other such things. After this week I should have much more time to devote to my team.
    My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Glad to hear you'll soon be back at it.

Leave a comment:

• Legatus Augusti
    replied
    Originally posted by Legate View Post
    You still playing? I haven't seen much activity from your team.
    I've been a little absent lately, but that is because I've been helping my family with funeral arrangements for my grandfather and other such things. After this week I should have much more time to devote to my team.

Leave a comment:

• Legate
    replied
    Originally posted by Legatus Augusti View Post
    I think I have my roster finalized, based on my understanding of all this! Looking forward to learning how to play fantasy baseball this season!
    You still playing? I haven't seen much activity from your team.

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied
    Originally posted by Legate View Post
    So Tor, you ready to trade Pujols yet?
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    Maybe he is ready to let Pujols go now...

Why hold onto a guy that is not producing?
    Very hard to let go of a guy who can carry a whole team for a week when he heats up. It's a long season. Plenty of time for the law of averages to take effect.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Maybe he is ready to let Pujols go now...

Why hold onto a guy that is not producing?

Leave a comment:

• Legate
    replied
    Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Good luck all!
    So Tor, you ready to trade Pujols yet?

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied
    Well folks, this is it. Today is opening day (which is odd because it should be Monday and the first game should be the Reds). Good luck to everyone this season.
    Good luck all!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X