2011 ACG Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    Alrighty then. Once we have our last member, it looks like a Live Draft. I would like to hear from our members outside the United States on when a good time on Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th would be for them. I know at least one of our members in the league is on the west coast of the US and I think that is GMT -9. I'm sure that Austria is GMT +? So it looks like at least a 12 hour difference. If we can come up with a time, say, 9A.M. CST (which is GMT -7 I think). that should accommodate Syt. But you talk amongst yourselves.
    Anytime on Sunday the 27th works for me. But Anytime on Saturday would be right out...
    History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
    _________
    BoRG

Comment

Austria is GMT+1. Which is, as US already moved to DST and we haven't yet, 5 hours ahead of ESDT at the moment.

That said, since the majority of our league members are in the U.S. I don't mind brother computer doing the drafting for me and have set up my draft pick list accordingly.
      One Strikeout is a tragedy, a million Strikeouts are a statistic.
      - "Stallin' Joe" Dshugashvili, Manager of the Moscow Red Stars 1922 - 1953

Comment

As there was an odd number of teams and the league wouldn't be able to draft; I deleted my team so you can draft. IF another team joins and makes it odd again than I will rejoin.
        Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

Comment

Richard, Persephone PM'd me the same thing, so if you'd like to remain, you may. We'd love to have ya'!
          "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
          And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Richard, Persephone PM'd me the same thing, so if you'd like to remain, you may. We'd love to have ya'!
            That's okay. I've got a scoresheet team that is my main baseball fix Let Persephone stay in the league.
            Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

Comment

Alrighty then. Persephone has consented to rejoin us. We are now eight teams. No one else has suggested a day, so it looks like Sunday the 27th it is. What about a time? Any suggestions from the participants?

Comment

Any time is fine with me on Sunday the 27th.
                Satis elouquentiae sapientiae parum

Diadochi Wars GAME:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140484

Comment

Originally posted by Legatus Augusti View Post
                  Me too.
                  History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                  _________
                  BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Legatus Augusti View Post
                    Originally posted by Torien View Post
                    Me too.
                    Me three!

Just let me know what the selected time will be for PST. Thanks!
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                      Me three!

Just let me know what the selected time will be for PST. Thanks!
                      Sunday is good for me.

Comment

How about we narrow it down to between 12 and 2 EST? 12 would be 9am for Persephone and 2 might be too late for Syt and Legatus Augusti. Any thoughts?

Comment

How about we narrow it down to between 12 and 2 EST? 12 would be 9am for Persephone and 2 might be too late for Syt and Legatus Augusti. Any thoughts?
                          9am is fine with me. Am I the only one in PST?

I can go earlier if need be. I am up early.
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I believe you are the only one in PST. So that makes 12EST more likely. What say you all (other than me and Persephone who have made our wishes known)?

Comment

I believe you are the only one in PST. So that makes 12EST more likely. What say you all (other than me and Persephone who have made our wishes known)?
                              I'm in PST too, but 9am is totally fine with me.
                              Satis elouquentiae sapientiae parum

Diadochi Wars GAME:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140484

Comment

I'm good no matter what. For whatever it matters, I'm Eastern Daylight time.
                                _________
                                BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X