2011 ACG Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
    I don't think it's as cut and dried as that. Based on current scores, Fred will take over first tonight. And Jasson and I will be in a virtual tie for 2nd.

The last time we did this league, Fred and I were in a dead heat the last month of the season and our 2 week playoff went down to the wire. He won on the very last day.

This has been fun for me. I hope everyone else is enjoying it as well!
    Quite right. Fred's Phils has owned my ass all season. Hopefully that'll change this week. The division is up for grabs. Gonna be a fun 3 weeks.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• All the moves in the world didn't help me today...

I had the chance to use 4 starters in the Boston-Tampa Bay doubleheader today... and got a total of 3 hits! All from B.J.Upton!

Ortiz didn't even get an at-bat! And A-Gon and Joyce went a combined 0-10...
      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
      _________
      BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
        All the moves in the world didn't help me today...

I had the chance to use 4 starters in the Boston-Tampa Bay doubleheader today... and got a total of 3 hits! All from B.J.Upton!

Ortiz didn't even get an at-bat! And A-Gon and Joyce went a combined 0-10...
        I feel your pain. We've had some days like that too.
        "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

Comment

• One more day before the the final matchup and it's still pretty much up for grabs. The numbers are close enough where anyone with a good day on Sun can take their matchup. Even though I am in the lead right now, I still feel I can be beat if Diamond Kings have good day on Sun.

If I make it to the final matchup, I hope I don't have to play Fred's Fhils, he's had my number all season. GO Gotham All Stars!!!
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• What she said! :-)

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
            GO Gotham All Stars!!!
            "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
            And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

• Hey, Fred! Who did you have to pay off to get Aybar two homers, four rib-eyes and FIVE RUNS!!! One line pushed it from 5-4 me to 6-3 you. I still have Pence, but what's the chances that HE'LL hit two homers and score three times? Hopefully it's a hundred percent :-)

Comment

• GO Hunter Pence!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Congrats to Persephone/Randrmd and DgFred for making the final!!
                  If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• Arrrgh...we are going up against the team that had our number most of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legate View Post
                      Congrats to Persephone/Randrmd and DgFred for making the final!!
                      Agreed. This has been fun. And the finals should be a good match!
                      History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                      _________
                      BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                        Arrrgh...we are going up against the team that had our number most of the season.
                        We are slumping at the moment tho .
                        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                          You couldn't have picked last week to do that? ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
                            You couldn't have picked last week to do that? ;-)
                            Sorry about that pal .
                            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

I am grateful that your boys are in a slump. Almost to a point where I feel bad...not.

I still get this horrible feeling you will make up ground this weekend...

Comment

Sorry about that pal .
                                No sweat. I should have kneecapped Erick Aybar Saturday night like I was going to. :-)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X