X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    How about we narrow it down to between 12 and 2 EST? 12 would be 9am for Persephone and 2 might be too late for Syt and Legatus Augusti. Any thoughts?
    9am is fine with me. Am I the only one in PST?

I can go earlier if need be. I am up early.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    How about we narrow it down to between 12 and 2 EST? 12 would be 9am for Persephone and 2 might be too late for Syt and Legatus Augusti. Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• BriteLite
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    Me three!

Just let me know what the selected time will be for PST. Thanks!
    Sunday is good for me.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Originally posted by Legatus Augusti View Post
    Any time is fine with me on Sunday the 27th.
    Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Me too.
    Me three!

Just let me know what the selected time will be for PST. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied
    Originally posted by Legatus Augusti View Post
    Me too.

Leave a comment:

• Legatus Augusti
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    Alrighty then. Persephone has consented to rejoin us. We are now eight teams. No one else has suggested a day, so it looks like Sunday the 27th it is. What about a time? Any suggestions from the participants?

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied
    Richard, Persephone PM'd me the same thing, so if you'd like to remain, you may. We'd love to have ya'!
    That's okay. I've got a scoresheet team that is my main baseball fix Let Persephone stay in the league.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    Richard, Persephone PM'd me the same thing, so if you'd like to remain, you may. We'd love to have ya'!

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied
    As there was an odd number of teams and the league wouldn't be able to draft; I deleted my team so you can draft. IF another team joins and makes it odd again than I will rejoin.

Leave a comment:

• Syt
    replied
    Austria is GMT+1. Which is, as US already moved to DST and we haven't yet, 5 hours ahead of ESDT at the moment.

That said, since the majority of our league members are in the U.S. I don't mind brother computer doing the drafting for me and have set up my draft pick list accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Torien
    replied
    Alrighty then. Once we have our last member, it looks like a Live Draft. I would like to hear from our members outside the United States on when a good time on Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th would be for them. I know at least one of our members in the league is on the west coast of the US and I think that is GMT -9. I'm sure that Austria is GMT +? So it looks like at least a 12 hour difference. If we can come up with a time, say, 9A.M. CST (which is GMT -7 I think). that should accommodate Syt. But you talk amongst yourselves.
    Anytime on Sunday the 27th works for me. But Anytime on Saturday would be right out...

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    Alrighty then. Once we have our last member, it looks like a Live Draft. I would like to hear from our members outside the United States on when a good time on Saturday the 25th or Sunday the 26th would be for them. I know at least one of our members in the league is on the west coast of the US and I think that is GMT -9. I'm sure that Austria is GMT +? So it looks like at least a 12 hour difference. If we can come up with a time, say, 9A.M. CST (which is GMT -7 I think). that should accommodate Syt. But you talk amongst yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• BriteLite
    replied
    #3, Doesn't matter to me.

Leave a comment:

• Legatus Augusti
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    #3 for me as well. Just let me know the date and time of the draft, if we are going "live".
    I will try to be available for it, if not...I have my "players list" all set too.
    Me too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X