2011 ACG Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torien View Post
    Arghhh! I forgot to switch my starters for today and lost a good outing by Pineda!

I can't always find the time to update everyday! I'm amazed my team isn't doing worse than it is.

And it is a shame that Syt keeps losing those pitching stats due to not reaching the min. innings.
    That's a shame. When I was on this morning, I noticed your lineup needed adjusting, I thought you would get to it before game time.

Thank goodness I have a co-manager to back me up.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
      UNBELIEVABLE!!!

OK, I'm playing Perse and her Giants love is well known. I pick up a hot Giants starter for my team (M.Baumgardner-sp) to hit Perse with her own team . Game starts vs Twins...

THE FIRST 8 BATTERS GET HITS!!!! Strikes the opposing pitcher out, then gives up another hit . So before he was yanked the dude has given up 8 Runs, got one strikeout and an early day off. Hey, at least he got the opposing pitcher out... Pavano needs to take more batting practice I guess.

Hard for a fantasy pitching staff to recover from their manager's blunder . Dang Giants!
      I heard they knew what was coming. Each time a guy crossed the plate, he would let the next batter know what to watch for. It was a painful game to watch.

I still can't believe he got tagged for 216.00 ERA & 27.00 WHIP! That's just insane.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Legate View Post
        Well we're halfway thru the season and the whole shebang is up for grabs.

Anybody know what's up with Syt? He hasn't made any moves with his team. He has been giving his pitching stats for weeks. Hope all is well with him.
        He beat us in our matchup without even trying...

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
          He beat us in our matchup without even trying...
          You let a team with only three SPs beat you?!

What good pitchers they are though....
          If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• Originally posted by Legate View Post
            You let a team with only three SPs beat you?!

What good pitchers they are though....
            And one of them is on DL...

Comment

Arghhh! I forgot to switch my starters for today and lost a good outing by Pineda!

I can't always find the time to update everyday! I'm amazed my team isn't doing worse than it is.
              What kind of cell phone do you have? I've been using my blackberry to update my lineup when I do not have access to my computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                What kind of cell phone do you have? I've been using my blackberry to update my lineup when I do not have access to my computer.
                I have a Droid and I could probably update it that way if I checked into it... however, that would actually require a 3G data connection and we don't have that where I work. (Silly me, I actually own a 4G phone. Doh!)

Did I ever mention that I work in Amish Country?
                History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                _________
                BoRG

Comment

• Hmmm...if Brite's Bandito's unique strategy works, I may give it a whirl.

Comment

And it is a shame that Syt keeps losing those pitching stats due to not reaching the min. innings.
                    Yeah, I messed up bad in that regard. In my other league it looks a bit better, fortunately.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/133751
                    One Strikeout is a tragedy, a million Strikeouts are a statistic.
                    - "Stallin' Joe" Dshugashvili, Manager of the Moscow Red Stars 1922 - 1953

Comment

• Originally posted by Syt View Post
                      Yeah, I messed up bad in that regard. In my other league it looks a bit better, fortunately.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/133751
                      Well, fix it now.

There is more than 1/2 the season left. You can catch up with shrewd play.
                      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• What's up with the Legionaires? Did you give up? Maybe you just haven't been able to log on to make changes to your lineup. You have Polanco at 2B. He's on the DL. You could move Infante from Util to 2B and move anyone of your 3 bench guys to Util. If you move Polanco to the bench you should be able to pick up another RP so you wouldn't have that spot empty for every game. There are plenty of good closers out there who could pick up Saves for you. It's more fun if both teams are competing with full rosters.
                        "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

Comment

• Playoffs approaching, are we having fun?
                          SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                            Playoffs approaching, are we having fun?
                            I am. Are you?
                            History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. Napoleon Bonaparte
                            _________
                            BoRG

Comment

• I'm just laying in the weeds, waiting for you big dogs to tear each other up ;-)
                              "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
                              And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

• It's been a lot of fun so far. I hope the playoffs are fun too. Perse's aggressive player movement has our team at the top of our division. So we'll have the bye for the first round.

Produce... or you're gone!!! No Mercy Perse!
                                "The journey is the reward" - Steve Jobs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X