What team will win the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
    PACKERS WIN!!! TAKE THAT, SQUEALERS!!! HAHA!!!

-Matt
    Squealers who?

Packers did it even though thier key playmaker on the defense was out (Charles Woodson). The turnovers killed Squealers. Packers made 21 points off them. They also returned an interception for a TD, which is nice!

I think Packers will be the first NFC team to make it back to back in the Super Bowl since the last time from 1997-98. Since then, no NFC team made it back to back, only AFC teams have done that.

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
      I can handle your logic Steven. Now if my boys would just get rid of that idiot mascot!!

Regards,
      Dennis
      We have a mascot?????????????????????

One of the things I like about both teams. No cheerleaders, no razzle dazzle, no uniforms that they change ever couple of years. Just good old fashion football teams.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
        Alexander, I'm with you on the baseball thing. I'm of the opinion that if football disappeared, I wouldn't miss it, but I'm in a miniscule minority. I do like watching it, but I can't stand the attitude of those who think that football is sssssssssoooooooooooooo much better than baseball. They can all go take a flying leap.

As for the answer to the OP: THE PACKERS WIN!!!
        Always happy to find another dedicated baseball fan around here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X