Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL's longest tenured coach and Titans part ways...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL's longest tenured coach and Titans part ways...

ESPN is reporting that Jeff Fisher and the Titans are parting ways. It is unclear as whether he reigned,was fired or if it was a mutual decieson. Tho' I am not a fan of the Titans I have always admired Fisher and wish him the best in the future.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6066144
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

That is so STUPID! Can Bud Adams be THAT p*ssed that Vince Young is gone that he would let Fisher go with one year left on his contract? Crazy old man ain't going to win a Super Bowl like THAT!
    "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
    And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Because Tennessee can find a better coach? Sure. Good luck with that.

Fisher is, in my estimation, a great coach. This was a silly move by the Titans organization.

Comment

I didn't see this coming. Especially since Adams said that VY wouldn't be back next year. Now what? With the CBA mess, is Adams going to pay 2 coaches?

On another note, I don't want to offend any Titans fans but, what makes people say Fischer is a great coach? I mean, 14 years and 1 super bowl appearance?

Comment

Perplexing since the primary reason for moving Young was Fisher. I wonder if Young will be asked back now?!

If so, Adams joins Jones and Snyder as the new Three Stooges of stupidest NFL owners.

Regards,
          Dennis
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

BB,

"On another note, I don't want to offend any Titans fans but, what makes people say Fischer is a great coach? I mean, 14 years and 1 super bowl appearance?"

I know NOTHING about American Football, except that they are a bunch of pansies, but my good friend Mr Wikipedia says that Mr Fisher had a win/loss figure almost in balance after 14 years of coaching.

We had an Australian Rules coach over here that served for 38 years, for 714 games, won 467, lost 237 and won 8 Premierships.

Everyone HATES the Collingwood 'Magpies'.

;-)
            The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X