Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations England, the Ashes will soon be yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achtung Baby
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
    You ain't too pleased with your guys then Aaron lol?

I cautiously agree .. it's looking good for England but I won't be cracking open the champagne just yet.
    Go on, 'ave one sip.

Leave a comment:

• Tuck's Luck
    replied
    You ain't too pleased with your guys then Aaron lol?

I cautiously agree .. it's looking good for England but I won't be cracking open the champagne just yet.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
    Well done guys, meanwhile the Aussie selectors will soon be conducting a blame game as to who's fault it is. Personally, I'm hoping the selectors will resign, and stop handing out the baggie green caps out like lollies.
    I think get the goulitine get all the aussie selectors first cut the crown jewells off than there heads than use them as toiletts first y get rid of hauritz u ****ing stupid idiot B why have ****ing Johnson in the Team C why have ponting and Clark as Captains C not learning from there **** up's in England and D not having Phil Jacques as an opener u ****ing stupid idiots

Leave a comment:

• Heidi
    replied
    What did I tell ya! It's a pommy year.

Leave a comment:

• Congratulations England, the Ashes will soon be yours!

Well done guys, meanwhile the Aussie selectors will soon be conducting a blame game as to who's fault it is. Personally, I'm hoping the selectors will resign, and stop handing out the baggie green caps out like lollies.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X