Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations England, the Ashes will soon be yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Can't believe i spent 7 hours on the hume free way and 3/4 of an hour on a metro train to see that performance i was very very very un happy should of left at 3 or even at 2 was not worth it honestly and sack the intire board of selector drop Ponting and Clark make Hussey Captain bring Hauritz back and Stuart Clark try out the young NSW batter who has been in the news for the last year we have already lost the ashes but now we build a team base it around Hussey, Hadden and Katich send Clark back to sheild make him proove he deserves to even play for australia let alone captain them and teach out bowlers to bowl a good line and length get the crickters to play on very un even pitches not on pitches that goes straight sigh good bye Ashes and Australia cricket

Leave a comment:

• Heidi
    replied
    Well done to the poms, smacking out the Aussies for '98' all out.

Leave a comment:

• allsirgarnet
    replied
    Well done the Aussies for a very good victory!

Regards

Gaz

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Heidi View Post
    Come 'on England' you can do it!
    Peterson,what a hunky man,he's so cute.

My mother reckons it could be rid just to get the people going there.
    She reckons that England was told to go out as quiclkily as they can and make England look just as bad as the Aussies were.
    he has a bit of a duimmy spit attitude heidi so good luck

Leave a comment:

replied
    Happy B'day ricky ponting thumping the poms match finished before lunch day 4 now aussies do the same for me at the boxing day test I want to see the poms bowled out in a day for 300 i be very happy

Leave a comment:

• Heidi
    replied
    Come 'on England' you can do it!
    Peterson,what a hunky man,he's so cute.

My mother reckons it could be rid just to get the people going there.
    She reckons that England was told to go out as quiclkily as they can and make England look just as bad as the Aussies were.

Leave a comment:

• Rojik
    replied
    Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post
    Don't be too sure, for we have yet to play our most famous trump card...

The world famous England Batting Collapse

...which will enable us to swiftly pull defeat from the jaws of victory!

Gaz
    Well played, sir. Now if you can just repeat in Melbourne and Sydney all will be right in the world again.

Leave a comment:

replied
    looks like it may be Australia's Test England 5/81 at end of play chasing 390 good luck boys and god I love that Wacca Top

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post

Gaz
    Perth must have gotten there old pitch back bowlers paradise always nice seeing he bowlers get something

Leave a comment:

• allsirgarnet
    replied
    Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
    Well done guys, meanwhile the Aussie selectors will soon be conducting a blame game as to who's fault it is. Personally, I'm hoping the selectors will resign, and stop handing out the baggie green caps out like lollies.

Gaz

Leave a comment:

replied
    no offense mother country I want Aussies to win I want to win back the ashes and wante the Boxing day test to be well and alive seeing I am going to it and bring back hauritz u dumb ****ing selectors

Leave a comment:

• Tuck's Luck
    replied
    This is precisely why I never count my chickens. I've seen it too many times over the years. In any sport it's what happens on the pitch that counts and not what the pundits and predictions say. Especially where the England Cricket Team is concerned, and especially when you're up against the Aussies.

And Aaron, bad language doesn't bother me in the slightest - in fact if you knew me, you'd know I employ a rather fruity vocabulary myself.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
    You ain't too pleased with your guys then Aaron lol?

I cautiously agree .. it's looking good for England but I won't be cracking open the champagne just yet.
    Well looking better now the shot gun has loaded full metal slugs not pop gun bullits but I still want the selectors sacked and sorry about the language it was a combination of the cricket my sore back and grog

Leave a comment:

• Fodder76
    replied
    Only 3 extras in 76 overs?

That must have been an incredibly disciplined bowling display.

Leave a comment:

• Tuck's Luck
    replied
    It's 9.30am in the morning here I'll 'ave you know.

I might wait until 10

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X