Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations England, the Ashes will soon be yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew all along that the Ashes would be won by the poms.

Comment

Yeah because you are psychic right Heidi? You never 'knew' any such thing. You just thought they probably would based on form and other factors - as did most of us, but we preferred to keep quiet and wait for the result. By the way they haven't 'won' yet. They've retained the urn. The series can still be drawn.
      "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
      - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

My quotes---
        I think you are missing one thing, TL...has not Austrlaia been up for at least 15 years,now? what goes up must come down! I do think, this is england's year. I hope I did not jinks you guys.
        What did I tell ya! It's a pommy year
        Excuse me Jennie!
        I knew all along!

It was you that thought England (you're own country was not good enough)
        Such in a bitchy mood,but only with me of cause,but with nobody else,mmmmm.

Comment

Ok, lets guess who will win the last match.... post it.

Aussies to make a decisive challenge, before first day's lunch anyway.
          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

No wonder people lose patience with you!

You 'knew' all Heidi. To 'know' you would have to have the gift of seeing into the future - you'll be telling me you can predict the lottery numbers next.

You had a gut feeling based on form and factors, which a lot of people had. They just chose not to keep coming on here banging on about it, and then after the result, start crowing 'I knew they would win' like a big kid.

There are times on here I've felt that people have been harsh and unkind to you but sometimes I really can understand why. You are your own worst enemy Heidi and despite your psychic powers, you don't even know it.
            - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Only 3 wickets away,Yep, any one want to challenge me?
              Any one is up for the bet that I will eat my own words?

I say an English victory!

Comment

No you did not Tucks; you and others said it was any ones game....I knew it not by how the Poms were playing,just how the Aussies were playing.
                All the Austrlains great stars had all retired; all the poms young bucks had grown into champions.
                It's all comon sence which you and others never had.

IT HELPS when I have Australins giving me a run down on Austrlains cricket team for the last 20 years.

BYE BYE!

Comment

First off congrats to the poms for their marvelous victory well deserved chaps. What should happen next is that an unchanged Aussie line up should play in Sydney and we will get our @rses smacked by the Poms, Ricky Ponting will fail with the bat again and then after the series is lost 3 to 1 the Australian Cricket Board will sack almost the entire team including that sick Joke of a Captain Ponting and sack the selectors and begin a fresh new start.

No Captain of an Australian Test Team should ever be allowed to play for Australia for losing 3 Ashes series. Ponting you are a disgrace.

Comment

There are times on here I've felt that people have been harsh and unkind to you but sometimes I really can understand why
                    Just One more thing Jennie ( cause I don't like conversing with you anymore) Don't play that game with me!
                    Ever since you came here, you had it in for me from the very start!
                    I had been nothing but nice to you and you had been such a ***** towards me.
                    That game of sympahty votes is shallow!

Good Bye!

For the rest of you; The thread is off topic, we are sorry.

Comment

Ladies ladies please!!

Comment

Plenty of spats on here Cope ... if I'm not mistaken you've participated in a fair few yerself!

Anyways, I'm home and free ... Heidi 'don't like conversing' with me anymore!
                        - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                          if I'm not mistaken you've participated in a fair few yerself!
                          Who me?!!!! Never!

Comment

Ponting out due to a severe injury picked up during the series...

I predict a draw or a win for the Aussies, who have something to prove to their own fans. England have done the job and may relax a little...

Whatever happens, the main thing is that the Barmy Army have done us proud...

...by proving once again you can watch sport and get pissed up at the same time, without feeling the need to break someones head!

Well done chaps!

Regards

Gaz

Comment

I love the Barmy Army, they add a great atmosphere to cricket... quite amusing to watch and listen.
                              "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                              Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Hope we see the last of the thrice damn loser Ponting, the faster he is sacked permanently the better, by far the worse Captain we have had since Kim Hughes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X