Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations England, the Ashes will soon be yours!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Happy B'day ricky ponting thumping the poms match finished before lunch day 4 now aussies do the same for me at the boxing day test I want to see the poms bowled out in a day for 300 i be very happy
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Heidi View Post
      Come 'on England' you can do it!
      Peterson,what a hunky man,he's so cute.

      My mother reckons it could be rid just to get the people going there.
      She reckons that England was told to go out as quiclkily as they can and make England look just as bad as the Aussies were.
      he has a bit of a duimmy spit attitude heidi so good luck
      http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

      Comment


      • #18
        Well done the Aussies for a very good victory!

        Regards

        Gaz

        Comment


        • #19
          Well done to the poms, smacking out the Aussies for '98' all out.

          Comment


          • #20
            Can't believe i spent 7 hours on the hume free way and 3/4 of an hour on a metro train to see that performance i was very very very un happy should of left at 3 or even at 2 was not worth it honestly and sack the intire board of selector drop Ponting and Clark make Hussey Captain bring Hauritz back and Stuart Clark try out the young NSW batter who has been in the news for the last year we have already lost the ashes but now we build a team base it around Hussey, Hadden and Katich send Clark back to sheild make him proove he deserves to even play for australia let alone captain them and teach out bowlers to bowl a good line and length get the crickters to play on very un even pitches not on pitches that goes straight sigh good bye Ashes and Australia cricket
            http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

            Comment


            • #21
              I have always disliked Ricky Ponting, i could never take to him as a cricketer, i have always thought he was and will always be the worse captain Australia has ever had, yes he has had some maginificant innings, can't deny that, but the last 5 years, we have lost so many series under his captaincy.

              Thank God that he will lose his captaincy after this series and never represent Australia again, especially after his petulant rant yesterday showed him up to one very spoiled brat, he got fined 40% of match payments, but should have been suspended for the next Test Match.

              Also someone mentioned that the selectors are handing out Baggy Green as if they were lollies, that is about sums up the situation.

              But the biggest joke of all is that there were some considering brining Warnie back from retirement.
              Last edited by Roddoss72; 27 Dec 10, 17:58.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
                I have always disliked Ricky Ponting, i could never take to him as a cricketer, i have always thought he was and will always be the worse captain Australia has ever had, yes he has had some maginificant innings, can't deny that, but the last 5 years, we have lost so many series under his captaincy.

                Thank God that he will lose his captaincy after this series and never represent Australia again, especially after his petulant rant yesterday showed him up to one very spoiled brat, he got fined 40% of match payments, but should have been suspended for the next Test Match.

                Also someone mentioned that the selectors are handing out Baggy Green as if they were lollies, that is about sums up the situation.

                But the biggest joke of all is that there were some considering brining Warnie back from retirement.
                Rodders mate!

                Thats the beauty of test cricket and the game in general, you simply can't predict the outcome.

                What would be perfect is for the Aussies to do their version of the Botham Ashes series. In this test that would require about an innings of 560 or so, and then bowl us out for just over a ton. If we could do it then, you can now...

                What matters is the game and as you say rightly, playing the game as it should be played...

                So pad up you Aussie lads and lets see some decent batting!

                Regards

                Gaz

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post
                  Rodders mate!

                  Thats the beauty of test cricket and the game in general, you simply can't predict the outcome.

                  What would be perfect is for the Aussies to do their version of the Botham Ashes series. In this test that would require about an innings of 560 or so, and then bowl us out for just over a ton. If we could do it then, you can now...

                  What matters is the game and as you say rightly, playing the game as it should be played...

                  So pad up you Aussie lads and lets see some decent batting!

                  Regards

                  Gaz
                  not bloody likely be lucky to make more than a ton again if ricky goes I want Hussey to be made captain not clark
                  http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks like I'm the only ones who feels sorry for Ponting then? He been magnificent over the years and I'm not so sure they will drop him. Once the dust has settled .... I think he'll survive this, probably not as captain but as a player surely?
                    "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
                    - Mad Jack Churchill.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                      Looks like I'm the only ones who feels sorry for Ponting then? He been magnificent over the years and I'm not so sure they will drop him. Once the dust has settled .... I think he'll survive this, probably not as captain but as a player surely?
                      He might not even survive as a player. His batting has not been great for a while now. Add to that his on field rant and the fact that even Aussie ex-captains have been saying he should have been fined 100% and suspended - not much love in convict land for Ricky.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                        Looks like I'm the only ones who feels sorry for Ponting then? He been magnificent over the years and I'm not so sure they will drop him. Once the dust has settled .... I think he'll survive this, probably not as captain but as a player surely?
                        Ponting will be the whipping boy, mind you his arguing with the umpire in Melb' which resulted in a fine doesn't help his justification to stay as captain. Personally I think he's ok, but has Australian cricket benefited from his captaincy recently...... what results has he given us? Jack sh!t, which isn't entirely his fault, the selectors have been handing out the baggy green cap out like lollies, and don't appear to be clearly selecting the rising stars from state cricket. There are some state players who have stats which would put many international players to shame, but they hardly get a game, those that do struggle to stay there due to the fickle nature of the selectors wanting results.

                        We have ads running at the moment with Ricky endorsing Swisse multivitamins, given the claims these tablets are suppose to do I don't think he's been taking any.
                        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                        Ernest Hemingway.

                        In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post
                          Looks like I'm the only ones who feels sorry for Ponting then? He been magnificent over the years and I'm not so sure they will drop him. Once the dust has settled .... I think he'll survive this, probably not as captain but as a player surely?
                          The only person I can see as being a good captain is Hussey I think send Clarke to shield for a season or 2 NSW will defently make him captain and thus he has 2 season of captaincy under his belt thats what I would prefer with ponting I don't know about dropping him into retierment but i think maybe a month or 2 of rest and few months of shield matches he might be back to his old self so maybe getting test players into the shield squads for a intire season set up test series between the minnows such as Zimbabwe if there but in the test cricket Banglidesh and Maybe New Zealand and West indies blood some of the up and commers for a season and the first brigade gets a rest and help Australian Domestic cricket so I think that is a good plan for 2012 or even 2011 even thought it is a world cup year
                          http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I have not watched cricket and did not want to know about cricket since the 1st day of the boxing day test just watched the incident and I am wondering wtf is ponting watching out there the score board shows everything the 4th umpire see's i could even tell that was out Ponting must of snapped from the pressure and very very lucky to leave with any cash at all he must of chucked some money on the bets apparently he is a mad gambler (Spot fixing ^^)
                            http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Well done lads!!!
                              "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
                              - Mad Jack Churchill.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Beyond our wildest dreams!

                                I can understand the Ponting bashing but I have said on another thread, others havent delivered. Clarke has also been woeful and apart from Perth, Johnon been very disapointing. I do wonder if the Warne, Mcgrath legacy is currently too much to carry and they are a tough act to follow. It has been mentioned that the current Aussie batsman are largely brought up on faster cricket and not used to Test batting. Perth did show what they're capable of. 98 all out though. Ouch.
                                Last edited by copenhagen; 29 Dec 10, 06:31.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X