Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations England, the Ashes will soon be yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations England, the Ashes will soon be yours!

Well done guys, meanwhile the Aussie selectors will soon be conducting a blame game as to who's fault it is. Personally, I'm hoping the selectors will resign, and stop handing out the baggie green caps out like lollies.
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

What did I tell ya! It's a pommy year.

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
      Well done guys, meanwhile the Aussie selectors will soon be conducting a blame game as to who's fault it is. Personally, I'm hoping the selectors will resign, and stop handing out the baggie green caps out like lollies.
      I think get the goulitine get all the aussie selectors first cut the crown jewells off than there heads than use them as toiletts first y get rid of hauritz u ****ing stupid idiot B why have ****ing Johnson in the Team C why have ponting and Clark as Captains C not learning from there **** up's in England and D not having Phil Jacques as an opener u ****ing stupid idiots
      http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

You ain't too pleased with your guys then Aaron lol?

I cautiously agree .. it's looking good for England but I won't be cracking open the champagne just yet.
        "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
        - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post

I cautiously agree .. it's looking good for England but I won't be cracking open the champagne just yet.
          Go on, 'ave one sip.
          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

It's 9.30am in the morning here I'll 'ave you know.

I might wait until 10
            - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Only 3 extras in 76 overs?

That must have been an incredibly disciplined bowling display.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post

Well looking better now the shot gun has loaded full metal slugs not pop gun bullits but I still want the selectors sacked and sorry about the language it was a combination of the cricket my sore back and grog

Comment

This is precisely why I never count my chickens. I've seen it too many times over the years. In any sport it's what happens on the pitch that counts and not what the pundits and predictions say. Especially where the England Cricket Team is concerned, and especially when you're up against the Aussies.

And Aaron, bad language doesn't bother me in the slightest - in fact if you knew me, you'd know I employ a rather fruity vocabulary myself.
                  - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

no offense mother country I want Aussies to win I want to win back the ashes and wante the Boxing day test to be well and alive seeing I am going to it and bring back hauritz u dumb ****ing selectors

Comment

Originally posted by Achtung Baby View Post
                      Don't be too sure, for we have yet to play our most famous trump card...

The world famous England Batting Collapse

...which will enable us to swiftly pull defeat from the jaws of victory!

Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post

Gaz
                        Perth must have gotten there old pitch back bowlers paradise always nice seeing he bowlers get something

Comment

looks like it may be Australia's Test England 5/81 at end of play chasing 390 good luck boys and god I love that Wacca Top

Comment

Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post

Gaz
                            Well played, sir. Now if you can just repeat in Melbourne and Sydney all will be right in the world again.
                            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Come 'on England' you can do it!
                              Peterson,what a hunky man,he's so cute.

My mother reckons it could be rid just to get the people going there.
                              She reckons that England was told to go out as quiclkily as they can and make England look just as bad as the Aussies were.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X