The NY Jets suck..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Lets hope they can keep it up for the next TWO games!

ANd Bart Scott rules! I can honestly say I hate the Patriots as much as, or even worse than any other team in the NFL, including the Giants and the Cowboys.
    I think they just might do it this year.

Back in 1998/1999, I think they'd have won the Super Bowl if they beat Denver. I think they might just have won it last year, if they got by the Colts.

This year, I think New England was the psychological barrier. After the "We suck again" 45-3 drubbing up there a month ago... Getting past the Patriots was the key. If the Jets were going to fold up, yesterday was the day.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Should be a good game, though I think your faith in the Jets is misguided. From my Steeler perspective I'd much rather play them than the Pats. So, thanks for that!

Regards,
      Dennis
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
        Should be a good game, though I think your faith in the Jets is misguided. From my Steeler perspective I'd much rather play them than the Pats. So, thanks for that!

Regards,
        Dennis
        It should be a really good game... As should any Super Bowl match-up of the Bears/Packers vs Jets/Steelers.

The Pat's were the team that the Jets were most likely to fold up against... That doesn't make them a favorite on Sunday... It just means that they probably won't suck...
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Injuries will be key. I have no clue about the Jets, but Ike Taylor, CB, got nicked in the Ravens game. Not good from my perspective.

As to Polamalu, who knows. My son and I went to the game and saw him play deep almost all the time. There is no clear word on whether that was to deny the long pass or due to his injury not being quite healed. If he's full bore and makes the whole game playing his game, it is a huge difference.

Regards,
          Dennis
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
            Injuries will be key. I have no clue about the Jets, but Ike Taylor, CB, got nicked in the Ravens game. Not good from my perspective.

As to Polamalu, who knows. My son and I went to the game and saw him play deep almost all the time. There is no clear word on whether that was to deny the long pass or due to his injury not being quite healed. If he's full bore and makes the whole game playing his game, it is a huge difference.

Regards,
            Dennis
            Brad Smith is the Jets' key injury... He gives the offense another dimension. He was inactive vs the Pats. I don't know his status for Sunday.

Comment

It doesnt meen a thing if they cant win the big one.Ask Jim Kelly and the Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X