Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NY Jets suck..................

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The NY Jets suck..................

    That's pretty much all I can say. The Jets did not play like "pros" today. I may never watch another NFL game after that sorry show.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

    BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

    BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    That's pretty much all I can say. The Jets did not play like "pros" today. I may never watch another NFL game after that sorry show.
    It's still only one game.

    They did suck yesterday but they still are one of the best teams in the league.
    God Save The Republic.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm just glad it wasn't televised down here...
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

      Comment


      • #4
        My dog is with you.

        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

        ~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          That's pretty much all I can say. The Jets did not play like "pros" today. I may never watch another NFL game after that sorry show.
          Well, at least they aren't the Vikings.
          [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            That's pretty much all I can say. The Jets did not play like "pros" today. I may never watch another NFL game after that sorry show.
            Yeah, the past year or so of excitement under Rex Ryan have really been an aberration. Suckiness is the Jets' normal condition.



            If it makes you feel any better, I've felt that way about the G-Men ever since LT hung 'em up -- and I don't mean that running back from Dago.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              Yeah, the past year or so of excitement under Rex Ryan have really been an aberration. Suckiness is the Jets' normal condition.


              Really, one just can't argue with that statement.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

              BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

              BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

              Comment


              • #8
                It could be worst...you could be a 49ers fan.
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                Comment


                • #9
                  Somehow, the Jets pulled it off today, but they really dont have much to be happy about. That was a horrible performance. There was some extremely sloppy ball played by the Jets.

                  Edit: I dont want to take anything away from Detroit, because despite the penalties, they really outplayed the Jets for the most part. The Jets got very lucky.
                  Last edited by Gixxer86g; 07 Nov 10, 15:40.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                  BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                  BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Double Deuce View Post
                    Well, at least they aren't the Vikings.
                    Or Cowboys.
                    One Strikeout is a tragedy, a million Strikeouts are a statistic.
                    - "Stallin' Joe" Dshugashvili, Manager of the Moscow Red Stars 1922 - 1953

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      On the Jets

                      A buddy of mine lives in Rome, NY and is a huge Giants fan and hates the Jets. Calls them the "Yets" because they have yet to do anything but as soon as they win a few games, the NY media, and national to some extent, go crazy and annoint them Super Bowl champions.
                      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                        A buddy of mine lives in Rome, NY and is a huge Giants fan and hates the Jets. Calls them the "Yets" because they have yet to do anything but as soon as they win a few games, the NY media, and national to some extent, go crazy and annoint them Super Bowl champions.
                        The Jets won a Super Bowl about 17 years before the Giants did...
                        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                          Somehow, the Jets pulled it off today, but they really dont have much to be happy about. That was a horrible performance. There was some extremely sloppy ball played by the Jets.

                          Edit: I dont want to take anything away from Detroit, because despite the penalties, they really outplayed the Jets for the most part. The Jets got very lucky.
                          Winning on the road in the NFL is no easy task, no matter the opponent. No need to worry about how they did it, especially since these aren't the same Lions as in recent years. They're not bad at all. A win is a win.

                          Although I wish the Green Fungus lost.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                            The Jets won a Super Bowl about 17 years before the Giants did...
                            And since......? (cue crickets)


                            No worries, Doc. It's well documented that I root for one of the few teams that haven't even appeared in a Super Bowl, let alone win one.
                            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
                              Winning on the road in the NFL is no easy task, no matter the opponent. No need to worry about how they did it, especially since these aren't the same Lions as in recent years. They're not bad at all. A win is a win.

                              Although I wish the Green Fungus lost.
                              That horrible 'tackling out of bounds' on LT was a backbreaker... putting them in position to tie the game. That was just plain stupid.
                              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X