No announcement yet.

College Football 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be my first Canes game ever! I've watched Ohio State at least 5 times, ence why I said I'm watching Ohio St. Couldn't care less for the Buckeyes. I do love the Horseshoe though.
    I was impressed with the running game og Houston this week. Impressivewin over UTEP!
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Week 2 is off to a thrilling start!

Florida is struggling with South Florida.
      Minnesota is losing to a Division I-AA school South Dakota.
      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Who would've thought that James Madison would knock off the Hokies?
        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Didn't get to watch too many games today, but I did catch my Badgers struggle with SJSU.

As a pure bred Wisconsinite, it was good to see the Gophers lose.

That VT loss will hurt Boise St. for sure in the computers.

You hanging in there Ibis? I only saw highlights so I don't know how the whole game played out.
          "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
          -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Michigan/ND was tough to watch as they both couldn't lose. I despise ND, and Rodriguez is a **** poor excuse for a human being at MU.

Pryor looked good for OSU and the Nittany Lions may have been exposed a little bit. That's not too bad at all!

Even brighter, PITT and WVU win.

Best of all, THE ROCK is 2-0!
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
              Didn't get to watch too many games today, but I did catch my Badgers struggle with SJSU.

As a pure bred Wisconsinite, it was good to see the Gophers lose.

That VT loss will hurt Boise St. for sure in the computers.

You hanging in there Ibis? I only saw highlights so I don't know how the whole game played out.
              Yeh, I made it out alive. Thanks.

Comment

And ps,

Thanks to the people of Columbus for being great hosts. While I'm obviously disappointed with the final score, the trip was great. The people were friendly. The campus was great. The bars and restaurants were excellent. And the crowd at the game was outstanding.

Comment

I was impressed that Michigan won again. That been said it was only Notre Dame. LOL!!!
                  'Bama still looking good and I think it will be hard to stop them, at least don't count on Florida to do it.

Comment

Cap. I wouldn't get to excited over the Houston v UTEP game. I think that game had the worst defensive play, if I can even call it that, that I have ever seen. Seriously if there was a defense in the house it was up in the stands somewhere. Houston just was slightly less atrocious on defense than UTEP, not that I think anybody could have played worse than UTEP without the players just plain leaving the field.

Miami did impress me in some ways, seeing how they had 4 interceptions and still managed to stay in the game. Ohio State looked impressive but I do not see them beating Alabama. For that matter I do not see anybody beating Alabama this year. The simple truth is Alabama has even more talent that they did not even show against Penn State. They are at least 3 deep with some serious talent at the QB spot and Alabama seems to all ways have more running backs than they can even use. If Sabin hangs around at 'Bama which I feel he will we could be seeing the start of something we have not seen in a while in College Football and that is a true dynasty.

I also have to tip my hat to Penn State. They have some very young players and they gave a good account of themselves in a very tough situation. That kind of experience is hard to come by. For all intents and purposes their Freshman QB has played in a bowl game at the start of the season. If I was D1J1 I would not be getting too confident yet.

I also look forward to the rematch of this game and like how the SEC is scheduling home and away series with quality opponents. Now as long as we can keep the press from saying the looser from these kinds of match ups suck because they lost a game we don't have to have all the lopsided non-conference games that the same press fuses about.

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                      The Michigan QB will not make it through the season (IMO) if he continues to carry the ball over 25 times a game.
                      He will if he can not be caught and tackled . Excellent game.
                      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
                        And ps,

Thanks to the people of Columbus for being great hosts. While I'm obviously disappointed with the final score, the trip was great. The people were friendly. The campus was great. The bars and restaurants were excellent. And the crowd at the game was outstanding.
                        Good to hear Ibis.
                        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
                          Cap. I wouldn't get to excited over the Houston v UTEP game.
                          I hear you!

Comment

#15 Arkansas Razorbacks Defeated Univ Louisiana-Monroe 31-7.hogs are now 2-0 and play Georgia next Saturday.

Wooooooo Pig Sooie,Razorbacks
                            If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

Comment

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
                              And ps,

Columbus is an excellent city. The child bride and I spent a long weekend there a couple of years ago.

Lots and lots going on, lots to see, very good restaurants and the most impressive and moving veterans memorial I have ever seen!

However, their visitors center is, or was at the time, closed on weekends. What the hell is that?! When do they think people visit?!

Regards,
                              Dennis
                              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Thursday starts the weekend...so what games are you looking forward to?

I'm interested to see:

Georiga Tech vs. N. Carolina
                                Florida vs. Tenn
                                Arizona St. vs. Wisconsin
                                "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                                -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Working...
                                X