Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do to make Pro Sports more exciting?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Baseball should be like Mad Magazine's Basebrawl.
    Good get. That looked like a game that would bring in the crowds. Combine it with your idea of more boobies and you might just have the perfect sport.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

    That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      I don't need to be lectured on why QBs are protected.The title of the thread is "What would you do to make Pro Sports more exciting?".I gave my answer.If a QB can't handle a sack,he needs to go play something else,like baseball,soccer or golf.

      I disagree, you need lecturing. I gave my answer, no ties. If you don't like it, quit crying like a baby and watch baseball, soccer, or golf.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by CupASoup View Post
        I disagree, you need lecturing. I gave my answer, no ties. If you don't like it, quit crying like a baby and watch baseball, soccer, or golf.
        Really,I need lecturing?And actually,I did quit watching football,for many years.Too many rules,too much money,too many bad calls by refs.I just started getting back into over the last couple of years.Like I said,the reasons for protecting QBs has nothing to do with this thread.This is about making pro sports more exciting.I guess to you,a liberal,more rules protecting the weak,and punishing the achievers,are exciting.Me personally,I prefer the old school.Hit 'em as hard as you can as often as you can.As the old addage goes,"If you can't stand the heat,stay out of the kitchen."
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

        BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

        BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          Really,I need lecturing?And actually,I did quit watching football,for many years.Too many rules,too much money,too many bad calls by refs.I just started getting back into over the last couple of years.Like I said,the reasons for protecting QBs has nothing to do with this thread.This is about making pro sports more exciting.I guess to you,a liberal,more rules protecting the weak,and punishing the achievers,are exciting.Me personally,I prefer the old school.Hit 'em as hard as you can as often as you can.As the old addage goes,"If you can't stand the heat,stay out of the kitchen."
          Not sure why you need to bring in politics with labels and such. Sure sign of a weak mind. I advise/lecture you to not watch any football this year so we don't have to hear you crying.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CupASoup View Post
            Not sure why you need to bring in politics with labels and such. Sure sign of a weak mind. I advise/lecture you to not watch any football this year so we don't have to hear you crying.
            Again,it is you doing the crying.This thread is about things we would do to make pro sports more exciting.This has nothing to do with reality,it is about fantasy.And all I did was point out that your opinions on NFL officiating are similar to your political opinions.Protect the weak at the expense of the achievers.I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

            BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

            BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              Again,it is you doing the crying.This thread is about things we would do to make pro sports more exciting.This has nothing to do with reality,it is about fantasy.And all I did was point out that your opinions on NFL officiating are similar to your political opinions.Protect the weak at the expense of the achievers.I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there.
              You are incapable of hitting a nerve. The game of football has evolved into an offensive driven/pass happy affair. That couldn't have happened without the rules like mel blount's rule, pass interference, and roughing the passer being implemented and AGREED to by the owners and competition committee.


              If you could see past your own nose, I was not disagreeing with you that QB's have become soft. I just understand and accept why they have the rules in place to protect those multi-million dollar assets. A concept that your brain cannot wrap itself around.

              Comment


              • #37
                But oodles of noodles,none of that matters.This is a thread about fantasy.The obvious reasons why QBs are protected mean nothing here.In this thread,QBs aren't *******.They can take a hit,and give one out.In this thread,it's about the game,not the money.Did you see my other two "solutions".Baseball played as Basebrawl,where the batter gets to carry the bat around the bases to defend himself?Or getting rid of soccer teams so we can just focus on the riots and fighting in the stands?None of this is realistic,it's all just fantasy.It's all just fun.So chill the f*** out.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Eliminate replay from all sports. It is killing sports.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                    Eliminate replay from all sports. It is killing sports.
                    I'm not in complete agreement here, but it definitely needs to be severely restricted. They have gone way over the top with what is reviewable.

                    Regards,
                    Dennis
                    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

                    Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X