X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBJ-Wade-Bosh

Its official. Great news for Heat fans!

And a 'who cares' from a Hawks fan.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
      And a 'who cares' from a Hawks fan.
      I do. NBA fan

Miami will be very interesting team just like in time when Wade get his ring together with Shaq. Maybe start of new dinasty? Finals Miami vs Lakers would be great.

Comment

Thank God the Lebron circus is over. He manipulated the media and the league in a manner unimaginable only a few years ago. Here in New York, the Sports Radio stations were jammed with fans begging this guy to sign with the Knicks. It was embarrassing.
        This demonstrates just how desperate the NBA is to remain relevant. The league is in deep trouble financially and needs the second coming Michael Jordan to generate interest and new revenues to remain viable.I'm not so sure that can happen.
        God Save The Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Rangers View Post
          Thank God the Lebron circus is over. He manipulated the media and the league in a manner unimaginable only a few years ago. Here in New York, the Sports Radio stations were jammed with fans begging this guy to sign with the Knicks. It was embarrassing.
          This demonstrates just how desperate the NBA is to remain relevant. The league is in deep trouble financially and needs the second coming Michael Jordan to generate interest and new revenues to remain viable.I'm not so sure that can happen.
          Amen! And I hope the followup doesn't last as long. They even droned on for hours for a few days on the "local sports" talk station in Pittsburgh! There isn't even an NBA team in Pittsburgh, thank God for small favors!!!

The only quibble I have with your post is who to blame. I believe that the entire scenario was equally contrived by James and the media. If anything is indicative of the fact that sports is waaaayyyy over-emphasized it is ridiculous drivel like this! Complete and utter maggot dung!

Best regards,
          Dennis
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Two words:

SCREW LeBron!!

Just another case of a team buying a championship. See Boston Celtics a few years ago and the New York Yankees every year. Nobody seems willing to earn a championship the right way, through hard work and perseverance. The formula has been set, buy a couple of mercs for a few years, avoid injury, and your championship is assured. Disgusting.
            Last edited by R. Evans; 09 Jul 10, 09:55.
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Lebron as Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X