Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League 2010-2011 (+ACG Fantasy League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League 2010-2011 (+ACG Fantasy League)

Calling all ACG Football fans to join this year's ACG Fantasy Premier League!

The new season begins on August 14th so join the fun! Fantasy Premier League is the world's biggest fantasy game and is free to play, all you need to do is to register on the official site of the Barclays Premier League here:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home

How does it work?

With a budget of 100 million, choose a squad of 15 players made up of:

* 2 Goalkeepers
    * 5 Defenders
    * 5 Midfielders
    * 3 Forwards

No more than 3 players can be selected from a single team.

The players in your squad score points based on how they perform in Premier League matches.

Once you've created your team join the A.C.General Premier mini-league using the following code:

37407-37134

Bring on the Footy!

Last edited by Boonierat; 16 Jul 10, 15:53.

16 October Everton vs Liverpool

Could be an interesting symmetry to the game if Kenny Dalgleish gets the Liverpool job. 2 Scots managers, both started their playing careers at Celtic.

Hopefully we'll hit the ground running this season.

Comment

I wonder what kind of team West Ham is going to field this season. Last I heard the management said everybody on the team except Scott Parker is let go! Maybe they said everybody except for Parker is for sale. Either way, I can't wait for the craziness of the transfer window to heat up this summer.

Comment

All I know is that Avram Grant is replacing Zola.

Comment

3 Must Watch games on week 1:

1- Liverpool vs Arsenal
          2 - Tottenham vs Man City
          3 - Man U vs Newcastle

Can't we just go from Jully 11th to August 14th?
          All warfare is based on deception.
          Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            I wonder what kind of team West Ham is going to field this season. Last I heard the management said everybody on the team except Scott Parker is let go! Maybe they said everybody except for Parker is for sale. Either way, I can't wait for the craziness of the transfer window to heat up this summer.
            Basically, they said they would consider offers for everyone EXCEPT Parker. Though I doubt there will be too many offers for Rob Green, or Matthew Upson!!!

Comment

Boy...So many underdogs to root for this year. Newcastle, West Ham, Liverpool. It's going to be hard to find a team that I actually hope lose!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                Boy...So many underdogs to root for this year. Newcastle, West Ham, Liverpool. It's going to be hard to find a team that I actually hope lose!!
                Start with Chelscum, Manure, the Arse!!!

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

Liverpool appoint Hodgson

Well now its official:

The 62-year-old former Fulham, Inter Milan and Switzerland manager has agreed terms with the club on a three-year contract and becomes the 18th manager in our history.
                    FULL ARTICLE - LFC TV

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
                      Well now its official:
                      FULL ARTICLE - LFC TV
                      Holy cow, man! He's supposed to go be England manager, not Liverpool! I know they were in talks earlier, but come on, his country is calling! Plus, this could create so many personal conflicts now, especially if he takes Dempsey with him. We know Hodgeson is American-friendly (like Moyses @ Everton) and if he takes any Yanks to Liverpool, then it could create a real dilemma for me, especially when they play Landon Donovan and Tim Howard in the local Derby.

Comment

I still don't understand what was wrong with Benitez. The man did bring glory to Anfield and I'm pretty sure he could do it again.
                        I don't like the change your manager like it's a old shirt policy at all. I'm sure everyone wants what is best for the club, just have some doubts on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap. Teancum View Post
                          I still don't understand what was wrong with Benitez. The man did bring glory to Anfield and I'm pretty sure he could do it again.
                          I don't like the change your manager like it's a old shirt policy at all. I'm sure everyone wants what is best for the club, just have some doubts on this one.
                          There was drama and unrest between him and a number of players during the last season. Bridges were burned, personalities flared, and he had to go...IMHO.

Comment

The transfer market is now OPEN!!!

Pick up your players and assemble your team that will march forth in search of ultimate victory in ACG Premier League Fantasy Football.

Comment

For Boonierat. I found this with the caption saying, "Attention Liverpool haters: Suck It!!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X