X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superority of the Southern Hemisphere

Last Saturday 3 test matchs opposed 3 teams of the northern Hetmisphere
    against 3 teams of the Southern one

South-Africa 42 France 17 ( a big Spank)

Australia 27 England 17

New Zealand 66 Ireland 28 ( a Bigger Spank
    )

One year from World Cup, I think It's going to be Hard for Northern Hetmisphere Teams.
    à vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire (triumph without peril brings no glory) P. Corneille

Le probleme avec les cons, c'est qu'il ne se fatiguent jamais
    (The problem with Pr.cks, is that they never get tired ) Michel Audiard

I don't know if anyone of you have watched South Africa Vs France last saturday, the noticeable thing is that Rugby Supporters don't use the vuvuzelas. it proves one more time that Rugby supporters are more civilised than
    Soccer ones
    Last edited by PGT Beauregard; 14 Jun 10, 09:50.
    à vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire (triumph without peril brings no glory) P. Corneille

Comment

Originally posted by PGT Beauregard View Post
      I don't know if anyone of you have watched South Africa Vs France last saturday, the noticeable thing is that Rugby Supporters don't use the vuvuzelas. it proves one more time that Rugby supporters are more civilised
      Soccer ones
      I dont think one needed those bloody horns to work that one out and I love football.

Comment

The only good result was that Scotland defeated Argentina 6-9

Comment

I don't know if anyone of you have watched South Africa Vs France last saturday, the noticeable thing is that Rugby Supporters don't use the vuvuzelas. it proves one more time that Rugby supporters are more civilised
          Soccer ones
          afaik football supporters dont use those horns either. Its south africans that use them.
          Ha, wie so stolz und hehr
          Wirft über Land und Meer
          Weithin der deutsche Aar
          Flammenden Blick.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
            I dont think one needed those bloody horns to work that one out and I love football.
            About Vuvuzelas read the Article

http://worldcupblog2010.dailymail.co...-the-game.html
            Last edited by PGT Beauregard; 14 Jun 10, 10:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
              afaik football supporters dont use those horns either. Its south africans that use them.
              Like usual German ready and good

Comment

Well, Southern rugby is far more competitive than up there in the cold lands.

Also, in SA we train on the streets, catching thieves and other unsavory characters, so that we learn from an early age how to dodge, run, weave and tackle, all whilst clutching an article under our arms.

Seriously, though, the English beat the Aussies () last weekend, evin if by one point, and they looked quite good, particularly their forwards. They outplayed the Aussies both weekends up front and I am sure that the Aussies little hooker had to remove his head from his rear end a few times.

NZ rugby is weak at the moment, but the Aussies are on the up, which means big things for the WC next year - their young team will be in their prime to take the cup away from my boys. Watch the Tri Nations starting in two weeks to see how that goes, as far as determining which hemisphere is stronger currently.

Comment

Originally posted by MeenMutha View Post
                  Well, Southern rugby is far more competitive than up there in the cold lands.

Also, in SA we train on the streets, catching thieves and other unsavory characters, so that we learn from an early age how to dodge, run, weave and tackle, all whilst clutching an article under our arms.

Seriously, though, the English beat the Aussies () last weekend, evin if by one point, and they looked quite good, particularly their forwards. They outplayed the Aussies both weekends up front and I am sure that the Aussies little hooker had to remove his head from his rear end a few times.

NZ rugby is weak at the moment, but the Aussies are on the up, which means big things for the WC next year - their young team will be in their prime to take the cup away from my boys. Watch the Tri Nations starting in two weeks to see how that goes, as far as determining which hemisphere is stronger currently.
                  France lost Heavliy against Argentina 13-41

I think it could be a good Idea to accept Argentina in the three series matches, like that we would have a southern Hemisphere ChampionShip

Comment

France lost Heavliy against Argentina 13-41

I think it could be a good Idea to accept Argentina in the three series matches, like that we would have a southern Hemisphere ChampionShip
                    Yeah, its been on the cards for years, and apparently in 2012 or '14 they will be joining, but the logistics of it all will be tough. They do play a good game, and are also very tough up front. I do not know what to make of your team currently, I was really looking forward to a close contest in our encounter and they failed miserably, because usually they give us a good run. But as with any sport and any team, it does seem to be cyclical and perhaps your guys are just not that interested in a win at the moment.

PS, sorry about your teams performance in the WC, but it does give me some joy to say that Bafana has beaten one of the worlds best soccer playing teams, even though they were clearly not the force they should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by MeenMutha View Post
                      Yeah, its been on the cards for years, and apparently in 2012 or '14 they will be joining, but the logistics of it all will be tough. They do play a good game, and are also very tough up front. I do not know what to make of your team currently, I was really looking forward to a close contest in our encounter and they failed miserably, because usually they give us a good run. But as with any sport and any team, it does seem to be cyclical and perhaps your guys are just not that interested in a win at the moment.

PS, sorry about your teams performance in the WC, but it does give me some joy to say that Bafana has beaten one of the worlds best soccer playing teams, even though they were clearly not the force they should have been.
                      Most of the french team is composed of players from Toulouse and Clermont-Ferrand who had a very long season. Toulouse won th H cup and Clermont the final of the French Championship. The players are very tired
                      and didn't have the fighting spirit anymore. The Springbocks are one of my favorites for the WC next year.

To come back on the the French Football team, they are a bunch of spoiled children with no respect for their country and their supporters. It's good that
                      a team like bafana bafana beated them.
                      Last edited by PGT Beauregard; 02 Jul 10, 07:11.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X