A Super Bowl in NJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Super Bowl in NJ!

In 2014.I've always thought that the Super Bowl shouldn't be restricted to warm weather stadiums.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...2014?GT1=39002
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    In 2014.I've always thought that the Super Bowl shouldn't be restricted to warm weather stadiums.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...2014?GT1=39002
    Merry Christmas Gixxer!
    So are you going to attend?

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
      Merry Christmas Gixxer!
      So are you going to attend?
      That would be nice.It would be perfect if a blizzard hit that day!
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Remind me not to visit my in-laws that day . . . .
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

That would be nice.It would be perfect if a blizzard hit that day!
          No one better squawk if it does happen. Or if it's -5 degrees. It's a risk the league is happy to take apparently.

Frankly I don't care where the game is played. As long as it's a good game. We've had our share down here. The league said the Dolphins have to upgrade the staium to get another. I say forget that. The place is perfectly fine as it is - Huizinga put $200M into it just a few years ago before he sold it to Ross. One thing bandied about was a roof. Obviously that's bs given what just transpired with NJ getting the game. So I say give it Green Bay next.

Gixxer - even if you don't get a ticket to the game, the pregame activities are great too, especially for kids. Many of the activities are free.

Then they're the parties. There will be lots of them. For a few bucks, the public can attend many of them. For a lot of bucks, you might be able to rub shoulders with NFLers and celebs, if that's your thing.
          Last edited by The Ibis; 25 May 10, 19:46.

Comment

I personally like the idea that the game may end up being played under adverse conditions.But knowing our weather up here,it may be in the 60s that day!
            Last edited by Gixxer86g; 26 May 10, 07:07.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

I like the idea. There is no competitive disadvantage to anyone, as the weather will be the same for both teams.

Also, if it is cold, snowy and windy a number of the fat cats/celebrities/posers may stay home and actually make their tickets available to actual fans!

Who'd 'a thunk it!?

I'm actually more concerned with Pittsburgh getting the outdoor NHL game this coming season. My son and I already have plans to see it.

Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Training camps are not even open and now I'm laughing. The NFL is always entertaining.

The risk of bad weather are just to high, from snowed out to icy roads. We want football at it's best and that doesn't happen in 10 degree weather.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Training camps are not even open and now I'm laughing. The NFL is always entertaining.

The risk of bad weather are just to high, from snowed out to icy roads. We want football at it's best and that doesn't happen in 10 degree weather.
                  It might not be at its best, but its still entertaining.

Ice Bowl anyone:

Comment

I know that a great many Cheeseheads will disagree with you!
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

I know that a great many Cheeseheads will disagree with you!
                      You noticed most of them have not one, not just two, but multiple holes in their heads
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

You noticed most of them have not one, not just two, but multiple holes in their heads
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X