X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Taylor is a Jet

Allow me to vent:

Thanks. I feel better now.

Wonder how the fans in NY will take to him. JT has previously bashed Jets fans pretty harshly:

"A bunch of them chanting their dumb-ass chant and all that other stuff, being the ignorant fans they are. I said it. I don't care if they get mad at me or not. They don't like me anyway. Quite frankly, I don't care."
    The problem I have is with the Jets fans. It's not really a problem; it's kind of this rivalry that has gone on, and they love to hate me, and I love to hate them, and we've had some fun over the years. They've had a lot of fun at my expense. I've had some fun at their expense at times. It's the times like this where you beat them and they just keep talking. They just keep going, and they just don't know when to be quiet. You know, I've said a lot of things about Jets fans in the past, and I'm sure at heart they're good people. Most of them are good people. The Giants fans are a different type of people. Just put it that way. There's a little more class on the Giants' side, and some Jets fans take the 'c-l' out of class.
    [Jets fans] don't have a whole lot else going for them, and they rely on the Jets beating the Dolphins. I wouldn't want to live in New York in November or December either, so they come down here and fill up our stadium. They sit there and yell their [J-E-T-S] chant. That's the only word they know how to spell.
    I suspect it will be water under the bridge. But maybe not. Time will tell.

Anyway, take care JT. You're the enemy now.
    Last edited by The Ibis; 20 Apr 10, 16:26.

Originally posted by The Ibis View Post
    The Giants fans are a different type of people. Just put it that way. There's a little more class on the Giants' side, and some Jets fans take the 'c-l' out of class.
    Well . . . it's true. Jets fans are animals. Everybody knows that. They were animals back at Shea Stadium twenty-eight years ago, and nothing's changed since. Whether tearing apart Shea Stadium following the Jets' last game there, or flashing fans at halftime during the Jets' 1-15 season a couple of years back,

Jets' fans are a wild, wild, bunch. Say what you want, those Jets' backers never dull.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Excellent!

Now the Jets just need to shore up the secondary.

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

There's been a real push among New York sports and television pundits for HBO to profile the Jets on their annual training camp show. How do you think Rex, Jason Taylor, and squads of angry Jets' fans out at Hofstra during the dog days of August will play on HBO?

Can you say "train wreck"?

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

The green fungus, I mean the Jets, will be featured on HBO's Hard Knocks this coming fall.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            There's been a real push among New York sports and television pundits for HBO to profile the Jets on their annual training camp show. How do you think Rex, Jason Taylor, and squads of angry Jets' fans out at Hofstra during the dog days of August will play on HBO?

Can you say "train wreck"?

Just as long a Fireman Ed is there...

Fireman Ed blasts DE Jason Taylor after hearing New York Jets courting Dolphins free agent
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X