Women underwear football league!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women underwear football league!

This league started two years ago,American women playing indoor nfl in bikkis with shoulder pads,its so awsome and more interesting than the men nfl game.
    If a leguage started up in Austrlaia,I will differently give it a go,it woulde be a great job to have and lookes so exciting.
    It was air on foxtel and it is a proper legauge in America,has any one else seen this before?

I think I remember hearing something about it (or something like it) a few years ago...but I've never heard or scene anything about it other than that it exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
      I think I remember hearing something about it (or something like it) a few years ago...but I've never heard or scene anything about it other than that it exists.
      there you go cicero... "The League" ray.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingerie_Football_League

Comment

If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

That's the game I was talking about, Its my favorite sportsgame ever.

Comment

Tough birds. I was thinking. Astro turf friction burns? Ouch!!

Comment

Looks like *happy* accidents about to happen!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Massena
                Golfing...
                by Massena
                Didn't Trump criticize Obama for golfing too much...and then state that he wouldn't do that? Seems that he's golfed more than Obama did at this point...
                Today, 08:11
              • Massena
                The Trump Twitter Stain...
                by Massena
                Trump is advancing yet another conspiracy theory that has already been proven to be false. He is advancing a demonstrably false story about a Congressional...
                Today, 08:06
              • Judith
                The New Civil War
                by Judith
                What do you guys think?

To me it has been a pretty constant idea for many years.

Capitalism has made the american life a lie....
                Today, 01:34
              Working...
              X