Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Bonds proud of Mark McGwire for admitting use of PEDs

He said that he is:

Home run king Barry Bonds said he is "proud" of slugger Mark McGwire for returning to baseball as the St. Louis Cardinals' hitting coach and for admitting his use of performance-enhancing drugs.

"I have a really good friendship with Mark McGwire. I'm proud of him," Bonds said Sunday. "We've had a great relationship throughout our entire lives and throughout our career. I'm proud of what he did. I'm happy for him."
    The full article on SI.com is here.

McGwire's response:

"It's very cool. Barry is a great player, was a great player in this game, many MVPs," McGwire said. "The guy could do it all. It makes me feel really good. It's really cool to be back in the game. ... I'm a big boy, I understand that things happen in your life and you've got to confront them, and you also have to move on from them and learn from them."

I won't care that these guys can still be around baseball as soon as Charlie Hustle is in the Hall where he belongs. All this crap has made me seriously not watch baseball in over 2 seasons, which is a big deal for me - I had Rays season tickets when they were losing 100+ games a year.
    Кто там?
    Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
    Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
      I won't care that these guys can still be around baseball as soon as Charlie Hustle is in the Hall where he belongs. All this crap has made me seriously not watch baseball in over 2 seasons, which is a big deal for me - I had Rays season tickets when they were losing 100+ games a year.
      IF Pete Rose had not been such an and completely denied his gambling he'd be in the Hall now. But I lost all respect for him when he lost the hitting streak and then complained how the Braves were treating the game as Game 7 of the World Series. I guess he wanted a nice lollipop pitch to get a cheap hit to continue the streak.
      Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

Comment

So a fraud is proud of another fraud. At least the Giants didn't give bonds a job. The Cards should be ashamed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X