Tiger or the field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger or the field?

If you had to bet the ranch on picking the winner of this April's Master's, which would you choose, Tiger Woods or everyone else who steps on the first tee?
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

He's favourite with the bookies, i'll be watching to see who is supporting him.
    "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
    Zap Brannigan. Futurama

Comment

I'll back the Field, Woods Will Bomb....

Comment

I would not bet everything but I can't see Tiger winning this Masters. Personally, I would have far more respect for tiger if he had not entered this tournament. I find it far too convenient that he emerged from sex rehab just in time for Augusta. Let him miss the cut.
        God Save The Republic.

Comment

I don't think that Tiger is as focused as he used to be, given all the circumstances. Also, being shut up in all that "sex therapy" when has he had time to practice? Even with all his other activities and as good as he is, he's got to get out and hit the ball once in a while. I'll go with anyone else but Tiger this time around.
          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

This has to be one of the best Masters ever. I was constantly checking for updates on the event. So many great story lines-Tiger,Mickelson,Watson and Couples. I found myself rooting for Couples or Watson to win the damn thing.
            If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Phil hit one of the greatest shots I have ever seen on Sunday. The right guy won this tournament.

tiger's interview at the conclusion of his round was a disgrace. His public relations coaches must have fainted.
              God Save The Republic.

Comment

Working...
              X