Soccer DON'T suck (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer DON'T suck (2)

One time again Barcelona show how to play soccer. In the top three best team in history.
    If some want to know what is to play the ball look the first twenty minutes of Arsenal-Barca (2-2) Champion's ligue yesterday.

Next year, same beautiful game played by the two teams.
    Soccer really DON'T suck, i could have spoken before about Barca -Real, but Real really sucksssss with his billions, also Inter when playing with nine players in defence last year.

Comment

Originally posted by grosnain View Post
      Next year, same beautiful game played by the two teams.
      Soccer really DON'T suck, i could have spoken before about Barca -Real, but Real really sucksssss with his billions, also Inter when playing with nine players in defence last year.
      Il catenaccio is an acquired taste, and Inter's interpretation of it has been truly riveting for decades.

And yeah, Real can get bent.

La equipa blaugrana: més que un club

Too bad I worked today: I'll defintely be catching the replay later.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Yes you can.
        Wilsheer, 19 years, Kocielny(25) coming from Lorient and all the others, and Wenger makes the good choices (Arshavin).
        Barca played good, Messi not so much.
        Kocielny is on the way to become one of the best of Europe if he can do this seasons after seasons.

Comment

Due to a lack of more suitable thread to post this:

Comment

Or maybe a good complilation video from the 2009 Confed Cup tournament.

Comment

Or maybe something a little more patriotic:

Comment

Yes, go america. One day you will have a latino for N°10 and win the cup. You made a good world cup.

Do you think Barca is one of the best team of history ?

Comment

We've had several Latin American forwards, and I think (but can't swear) that both el charrua Tabare Ramos and el criollo Claudio Reyna wore No 10 at one time or another. Come to think of it, we still owe el animal carioca Edmundo for breaking Tab's jaw in the '94 Cup.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Just Bringing this back because I don't like Soccer Don't Suck #3!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X