Do you buy it or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you buy it or not?

Tiger Woods latest public apology/explanation. Is it sincere or just another effort to regain his lost millions and something of the image that he threw away?
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went when they died-Will Rogers

Nope. The only thing he is sorry about is getting caught.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

What he does off the links is only his and his families business and old ladies gossiping.

Now don't you girls have something better to spend your time on. Take up knitting.

HPJ
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

tiger woods..

tiger woods is looking after number 1, and yes! it is about being caught? thats when the PR kicks in to learn the art of grovelling for forgiveness. sorry! he certainly isn't! just very selfish in his way he chooses his words and actions to creep back...ray..

Comment

I don't know why he is playing this whole "apology" game.He should divorce his wife,he'll still have tons of cash afterwards,and just get on with his life.The golfers I know could care less about how many chicks he bangs.The stuff he has done to his wife,I don't condone at all.It's not the kind of person I am.I've never cheated on a girlfriend,and never will.But I've been cheated on a few times.And it seems that that's the normal behavior.So Tiger Woods is like most people out there.Big deal!
          Last edited by Gixxer86g; 22 Mar 10, 08:10.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

The really important thing here is how loud the cries of "Get in the hole!" will be from now on.
            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

As I don't worship the ground athletes or celebrities walk on, I could care less. The "realness" of his apology will certainly be demonstrated for all to see.
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

in the hole!

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                The really important thing here is how loud the cries of "Get in the hole!" will be from now on.
                oh! I wonder if the tournament directors are aware of that! and will they issue a statement to warn the gallery not to use that expression, very good call rojik, I hope it isn't though! as it will get a great roar from the crowd, and it could be a picture seeing his expression, ha! ha! ray..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X