Boston Celtics - the end of an era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Celtics - the end of an era

Pity the poor loyal Boston Celtics fans. For so long now, the championship banners have been raised to the rafters of the (old) Boston Garden and now the (new) TD BAnk (garden?). But, alas, it seems that this season the shades of Cousy, KC, Hav,Heinson, Bird and the rest have turned away from blessing the team. With the injuries, bad luck, inattention and excuses, the Boston Celtics are unable to cope with even the lowliest of NBA teams. (witness last night's excrutiating loss to a team that has won only 6 games this season) Oh, woe on the Boston Celtics. (whose fault is it anyway?)
    I think what the team needs is a visit from the ghost of Red Auerbach, complete with accusatory cigar, pointing out the faults of the current Celtic lineup. Maybe that would put a little hustle into them.

ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Cant win 'em all Jose.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

...not trying to win'em all...just want to win SOME!
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Did the Celtics loose the 1984 Christmas day game to the dreadful Knicks, and still go on to win the conference? I think that life will go on . . . .
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X