Go Navy, Beat Army!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Navy, Beat Army!!!!

I originally considered putting this in the barracks humor section, cause really that is what it is. However the sports forum still seems more appropriate. Enjoy all.

GO NAVY!!!! BEAT ARMY!!!!
    Last edited by cst784; 12 Dec 09, 11:33.
    Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

I'll second that: Go Navy, Beat Army!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cst784 View Post
      I originally considered putting this in the barracks humor section, cause really that is what it is. However the sports forum still seems more appropriate. Enjoy all.

GO NAVY!!!! BEAT ARMY!!!!
      Well I gotta say my father was a bit worried at half time that Navy wouldn't be able to pull it off. That is until I pointed out the 14 pts Navy had called back on penalties. The vaunted Army defense while pretty good wasn't as great as it was made out to be. Congrats to NAVY for coming back and winning 17-3 to continue its recent dominance over the Army.
      Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

Yes, Navy won this one. But at least Army made it alot closer than it has been in recent years. Army seems to moving in the right direction back to respectability. Here's hoping it continues.

Hope springs eternal.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Navy Won
          I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Romans 1:16

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X