Go cowboys!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go cowboys!!!!

As the title says GO COWBOYS!!!!!! Now pull your head out of your and start playing like you deserve the talent on your team!

I've always lothed the Cowboys. I'm especially galled since the Giants haven't a snowball's chance this Sunday. I'll still be pulling for them, though: indecency cannot be allowed to win.

By the way, you've misattributed that quote: it's George Orwell, not Tommy Franks.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      I've always lothed the Cowboys. I'm especially galled since the Giants haven't a snowball's chance this Sunday. I'll still be pulling for them, though: indecency cannot be allowed to win.

By the way, you've misattributed that quote: it's George Orwell, not Tommy Franks.
      lol, I love some good healthy competition! The Giants gave us a good game in Week 2 and took home a win, maybe it's our turn on sunday! And thanks for the pointer on the quote I just took it off. Can't remember where I saw that as a Gen. Franks quote... Oh well, I'll find a new sig soon.

Comment

If you're looking for a good. competitive game, don't look at the Giants: they would have been more compelling if they had mailed it in against the Broncos last Thursday. If they don't come out all ****-and-vinigar versus the 'Boys on Sunday, then they should just refund the ticket prices to their fans for the remainder of the season, otherwise they will be perpetrating a great fraud.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Being in extremely close proximity to the Cowboys home field, I'm digging my bunker now for the annual-December team swoon.

Comment

Originally posted by TJAdams View Post
            Being in extremely close proximity to the Cowboys home field, I'm digging my bunker now for the annual-December team swoon.
            But who will the Cowboy faithful blame without TO to kick around? You mean Romo isn't an NFL star-quality quarterback? One who is respected and admired for his actions as a leader and man both in his own locker room and around the league!?
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Gooooo Colts!!!!!

just sayin'

So whats up with the Cowboys and December?
              In Vino Veritas

Comment

Originally posted by dongar1 View Post
                Gooooo Colts!!!!!

just sayin'

So whats up with the Cowboys and December?
                ...maybe they're overrated.
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X