Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General_Jacke
    replied
    i guess i'll explain the game for those who don't know it.

it's a fancy game of tag basically.

you start out w/ 1 (some times up to 4) OZs (original zombies) no one knows who they are at first, but by the end of day 1 they have to wear a bandanna on their head along w/ all the regular zombies. if you are tagged by a zombie you are turned into a zombie (time frame differs) within 15-45minutes, to avoid being tagged, you can run/hide, or you can stun the zombie by shooting it w/ a nerf blaster, or throwing grenade (rolled up sock) at it.

the game is primarily played on college campuses, but i have heard of one or two military bases that do allow the game to be played.

the game usually lasts 3-7 days, and game play is 24hrs a day. obviously there are times and places where humans are safe (class rooms, cafeterias, any required thing such as team practices, PT, and such)

if a zombie doesn't feed (tag a human) with every 48 hours, the zombie starves and is then out of the game.

moderators of the game can even choose to add missions to the game to get humans out of hiding in their dorms, and to add an extra layer of fun and background to the game.

Leave a comment:

• dongar1
    replied
    Go zombies!!!!

Leave a comment:

• General_Jacke
    replied
    Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
    No, but video-gaming isn't a sport.........wrong part of the forum!

Dennis
    look it up, it may not be a 'sport' but it is most definitely a physical activity played on a field.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    No, but video-gaming isn't a sport.........wrong part of the forum!

Dennis

Leave a comment:

• General_Jacke
    started a topic Humans Vs Zombies

Humans Vs Zombies

just wondering, any HvZ players on here?

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X