Go Jets!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Jets!!!!!!!

Now its 3-0!!! J-E-T-S! J-E-T-S!JETS!!!JETS!!!JETS!!!
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

My wife and daughter (18yrs) sure do like Sanchez .

Me being a Dolphin fan I'm more than depressed about their good start .
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      Now its 3-0!!! J-E-T-S! J-E-T-S!JETS!!!JETS!!!JETS!!!
      This is the biggest thing that Jets' fans have had to cheer about ever since the NJSEA banned booby-flashing on the Giants Stadium ramps during halftime.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Joe approves... Namath impressed with Jets' Sanchez, defense

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
          In addition to Broadway Joe's achievements on and off the field in college and the pros, he was without question the most dominating high school athlete it was ever my pleasure to watch!

Regards,
          Dennis
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

The Jets suck!!!!
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              The Jets suck!!!!
              They just got a little cocky, not unusal for NYC. NO is playing top class ball and the Jets paid for it. They did look sad yesterday. So change to the NYG. You still have two top class teams in two different sports. That's more than CA can say.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Only us true Jets fans could be this manic-depressive...

3-0 = The return of Joe Namath and Weeb Eubank.

3-1 = Bags over our heads.

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

LOL!Exactly Dave.

And HP,it'll be a cold day in Hell before I become a Giants fan.
                  Last edited by Gixxer86g; 05 Oct 09, 11:13.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Some of the Steeler fans are worse, far worse, than Jets fans. Some of them are asking if Coach Tomlin shouldn't be fired.

Lets see, 15-1 in his first regular season and a Superbowl win in his second. Yep, definitely grounds for dismissal!
                    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                      They just got a little cocky, not unusal for NYC. NO is playing top class ball and the Jets paid for it. They did look sad yesterday. So change to the NYG. You still have two top class teams in two different sports. That's more than CA can say.
                      The Saints didn't look all that invincible to me. They just took advantage of the Jets' offensive micues and turned them into 14 points is all. If Sanchez is a learner -- and Ryan is a teacher, as opposed to a bully -- the young QB will learn better how to protect the ball and check off against modern NFL defenses. As it was, the Jets' defense was damned good, so Gang Green shouldn't be holding their heads too low. If they can learn from their mistakes and stay healthy, the Jets will have a good season.

The Giants are the team that should be ashamed. They should have blown the Chiefs clear out of the building. The final should have been 44-0, not 27-16. Looking at these G-men, I'm left to wonder how they will handle top-flight opponents when it matters most.
                      Last edited by slick_miester; 06 Oct 09, 16:52.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I agree Marc.Sanchez made some rookie mistakes.And an awful lot of veterans make the same mistakes.Favre had quite a few similar performances last year.Favre is the king of interceptions.
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                          The Saints didn't look all that invincible to me. They just took advantage of the Jets' offensive micues and turned them into 14 points is all. If Sanchez is a learner -- and Ryan is a teacher, as opposed to a bully -- the young QB will learn better how to protect the ball and check off against modern NFL defenses. As it was, the Jets' defense was damned good, so Gang Green shouldn't be holding their heads too low. If they can learn from their mistakes and stay healthy, the Jets will have a good season.

The Giants are the team that should be ashamed. They should have blown the Chiefs clear out of the building. The final should have been 44-0, not 27-16. Looking at these G-men, I'm left to wonder how they will handle top-flight opponents when it matters most.
                          Don't ya think maybe some of the starters were rested, both running backs had excellent games, and KC was nowhere near coming back on them? I think the Giants set the cruise control when the game was clearly in hand.
                          They will be there at least near the end... as long as Manning doesn't get hurt imo.

Comment

I hate the Jets.Six interceptions.It makes me sick.Definately one of the worst games I've ever seen.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Several very bad decisions by Sanchez .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X