Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey!

NHL Pre-Seasons 09-10 Starts This Week
    I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Romans 1:16

Yes!
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I'm Upset That No TV Or Radio Stations Carry The Preseason Games
      I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Comment

I'll get with it once the regular season starts.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

Right now I'm into Steeler football and waiting for the city's curse, the Pirates to wrap up!

Regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Hockey????

Sounds like when I have some phlegm
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
            Hockey????

Sounds like when I have some phlegm
            Sacrilege and treason... if that's OK with you.
            After all it's a Canadian game with Canadian manners and no fighting.......
            " Gentlemen , you can't fight in here! This is the War Room" :
            President Mirkin Muffley, in Dr. Strangelove.

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
              I'll get with it once the regular season starts.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

Right now I'm into Steeler football and waiting for the city's curse, the Pirates to wrap up!

Regards,
              Dennis
              I'm A Wings Fan. Bring It!

Comment

Originally posted by irontoad View Post
                I Respect Canada's Love Of Hockey, But I Love It To.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedMi View Post
                  I'm A Wings Fan. Bring It!
                  I kinda figured that out, hence the lets go Pens. You'll just need to commiserate with John Bryan until the playoffs start.

I had my turn in '08!

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by irontoad View Post
                    I guess I shouldn't tell you what Canuck sounds like.

for our northern neighbor.

HP
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

C'mon the CAPS! Have purchased just about the only hockey-related item you can get in this country (NHL 10) and I'm pumped for the season. Hope the dynamic duo from across the Atlantic can get the job done; no reason why they can't improve on last years efforts given that both are young.

Minor annoyance is that a new free-to-air all sports channel has started operating in Australia, and predictably they've bought up a mass of cheap American coverage to fill airtime - they show everything, except hockey. I've seen MLB, NBA, NFL, college football, slamball, NASCAR, world rodeo championships, extreme paintballing...everything but hockey. Not impressed.
                      Colonel Summers' widely quoted critique of US strategy in the Vietnam War is having a modest vogue...it is poor history, poor strategy, and poor Clausewitz to boot - Robet Komer, Survival, 27:2, p. 94.

Comment

Go Avs! I am not a hardcore fan, but its the only professional team in town that I see supporting. So, they are my new hockey team...not that there was really an old one!

Comment

Originally posted by thejester View Post
                          I've seen MLB, NBA, NFL, college football, slamball, NASCAR, world rodeo championships, extreme paintballing...everything but hockey. Not impressed.
                          What you need to do is get a CBC feed. That way you can watch up to 9 hours of hockey coverage every Saturday night (well Sunday morning for you).

Comment

Actually it looks like you can get the games on line:

From: http://bizofhockey.com/index.php?opt...sion&Itemid=59

Viewers of CBCS HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA regular season coverage will again be able to watch the CBC game of their choice with live and on-demand online video streaming of all games, including Scotiabank Hockey Tonight and CBCs Hockey Night in Canada I-Deskall available at CBCSports.ca.

Hockey fans can visit CBCSports.ca 24 hours a day, seven days a week for live and on-demand video streaming of all games as well as comprehensive NHL coverage, including weekly columns and insider Twitter updates from CBCS HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA personalities, breaking news, in-depth reports, broadcast schedules and more.

Try this link : http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/CBC...ada/Full_Games
                            Last edited by AdrianE; 21 Sep 09, 13:10.

Comment

Go Blueshirts!
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X