Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League 2009-2010 (+ACG Fantasy League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League 2009-2010 (+ACG Fantasy League)

Premier League due to start August 15th with some interesting fixtures already:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Home

I've joined the Fantasy Premier League game and created my team, join me and create your own!

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Picked Stevie G as team captain of course

Well the Mid-table Maestroes are signed up for another campaign. Should we fire up an ACG league if theres enough interest?

PS, gutted my deadly midfield duo of Lamps and Ronaldo has been rent assunder.

Comment

Yeah, an ACG mini-league would be cool

Comment

Now that Ronaldo is gone and Tevez is mooving out of Man U, it should be interesting to see the new league.
        Maybe this is Liverpools year ... NOT!!!
        All warfare is based on deception.
        Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Good Community Shield game today between Chelsea and Man U, lets hope it announces a great Premier League season.

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
            Good Community Shield game today between Chelsea and Man U, lets hope it announces a great Premier League season.
            Too bad I'll be out on the boat during that game. I skipped the last trip out on the boat for Chelsea, US MNT v. Mexico, and a WPS game a few weeks ago. It would be insulting to drop out again. Maybe I can get somebody to TIVO it for me.

Comment

The season is right upon us. It starts next saturday. I too have a fantasy team and I did set one league up.
              Find your way to:

ACGeneral Premier
              code: 649377-215976

I'll be waiting for yo'll.
              Last edited by Cap. Teancum; 10 Aug 09, 07:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap. Teancum View Post
                ACGeneral Premier
                code: 649377-215976

I'll be waiting for yo'll.
                Good one Luis, hope more will join!

Comment

What competition guys?

My old man is massive on the Premier League fantasy comps. I'll spend the next six months getting phone calls along the lines of 'Guess who is now 267 out of 250,000 in the Sportal comp?' or 'Lampard didn't play?! WHY?'

Wouldn't mind giving it a crack.
                  Colonel Summers' widely quoted critique of US strategy in the Vietnam War is having a modest vogue...it is poor history, poor strategy, and poor Clausewitz to boot - Robet Komer, Survival, 27:2, p. 94.

Comment

Signed up, lets make it more interesting though. How about when I win you all give me 10

Comment

Originally posted by Fodder76 View Post
                      Signed up, lets make it more interesting though. How about when I win you all give me 10
                      How about when I win you display a Liverpool FC Avatar for one year?

Comment

I would but my firewall would block it. Besides, the situation is purely hypothetical I assure you.

Comment

Love trash talk.
                          Only 2 more days to go.
                          I'm getting realy excited about the Premier this year.
                          If Arsenal Fantastic Three stay healthy and playing as starters, this will be the closest championship in the last decade.
                          Please make enough noise, so we can get as much members possible in here.

Comment

Guys, do you know who is Curti (CE) City/Geppo tm? joined ACG's league.

Comment

Just joined as Les Miserables (lol geddit?).
                              Colonel Summers' widely quoted critique of US strategy in the Vietnam War is having a modest vogue...it is poor history, poor strategy, and poor Clausewitz to boot - Robet Komer, Survival, 27:2, p. 94.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X