DAVID SILVA
    Juan Manuel MATA (+78')
    Coach
    Vicente DEL BOSQUE (ESP)
    A good win then.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
      A good win then.
      Here's a good video that even shows you the Spanish players.

Comment

And we're already under 2 months to the WC.
        Getting siked. I'm taking the all time out so I won't miss any of the games.
        All warfare is based on deception.
        Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

I'm getting excited too. Just for you, I'm gonna start a thread on 3 Americans you have never heard of, who just might get their big break with the US Team this summer in South Africa.

Comment

The US are in our group and will have to be respected no doubt. They've come along way in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
              The US are in our group and will have to be respected no doubt. They've come along way in recent years.
              They are also dangerously injury-ridden at all levels (including 3 of our 5 "A-Team" midfielders). Dempsey has not been getting playing time this month, and his best replacement (Stuart Holden) had his leg taken out by Man City's DeJong. We had two trustworthy strikers. One of the strikers from the Confederations cup was in a bone-shattering car wreck and has only returned to basic training in France very recently and has yet to prove himself capable of anything after months in rehab!
              On the bright side, there is hope on the horizon. Manchester United just completed the signing of Mexico's 1st division's highest goal scorer. But what the Mancunians won't tell you is that their signing is actually tied for 1st as mexico's leading goal scorer with a boy from LA - and he might now get the US National team call up. There is also hope from Texas, which wouldn't be represented in South Africa if Holden and Dempsey are injured or out of form.
              I'm sorry for holding out on names until I create a dedicated thread for these guys. I hope it builds at least a little sense of suspense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                They are also dangerously injury-ridden at all levels (including 3 of our 5 "A-Team" midfielders). Dempsey has not been getting playing time this month, and his best replacement (Stuart Holden) had his leg taken out by Man City's DeJong. We had two trustworthy strikers. One of the strikers from the Confederations cup was in a bone-shattering car wreck and has only returned to basic training in France very recently and has yet to prove himself capable of anything after months in rehab!
                On the bright side, there is hope on the horizon. Manchester United just completed the signing of Mexico's 1st division's highest goal scorer. But what the Mancunians won't tell you is that their signing is actually tied for 1st as mexico's leading goal scorer with a boy from LA - and he might now get the US National team call up. There is also hope from Texas, which wouldn't be represented in South Africa if Holden and Dempsey are injured or out of form.
                I'm sorry for holding out on names until I create a dedicated thread for these guys. I hope it builds at least a little sense of suspense.
                You've also got Landon Donovan who impressed at his time at Everton. He should get a permenant move. I think Everton are interested. He was quick with good awareness and touch. Its the first game which can be tricky. If we apply ourselves , we should win that game but it is the danger game in our group. I expect the US to go through though.

Comment

You got me. Looking forward for that thread and the 3 "surprises".
                  All warfare is based on deception.
                  Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X