Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Week Until Spring Training

I can't wait!

The sun will shine brighter, the girls will look prettier and the beer will taste colder!

Well, at least those things will happen through camp and up to about the first of May.

By then, if they hold to form, the Pirates will be out of contention!
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

I hope we can get an excellent fantasy league for ACG this year .

I will be willing to set something up when we see who is interested.
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
      I hope we can get an excellent fantasy league for ACG this year .

I will be willing to set something up when we see who is interested.
      Hope you get a good turn out, but I won't be joining you. I can't make myself commit the time, and the child bride and I are taking another one of our month-long vacation road trips this summer.

I don't know how long we'll be out of contact either. We're driving across most of Canada and down the west coast. Lack of ability to participate also deters me.

Regards,
      Dennis

Comment

Its getting worse. The Buccos have signed two young pitchers from India. They have NEVER PLAYED BASEBALL. Jesus H. Christ, what are they thinking!?

Comment

GO Buccos. Are you serious???????????
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
            Its getting worse. The Buccos have signed two young pitchers from India. They have NEVER PLAYED BASEBALL. Jesus H. Christ, what are they thinking!?
            Have you read up on these kids? They can pitch and pitch well. Scouts know what they are doing.

I really want to join an ACG fantasy league if one is started.

Also, just want to say that it is sad the A Rod news overshadowed that pitchers and catchers were reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by A7V View Post
              Have you read up on these kids? They can pitch and pitch well. Scouts know what they are doing.

I really want to join an ACG fantasy league if one is started.

Also, just want to say that it is sad the A Rod news overshadowed that pitchers and catchers were reporting.
              Yeah, I've been reading about them in the Post-Gazette. They're saying the same thing about them there, but they are not annointing them the next pair of Nolan Ryans either.

Sorry, I've watched them too long to give the benefit of the doubt any more. Until ownership and the front office begins to provide tangible evidence of improvement it's just more jive to get the suckers to buy tickets.

Comment

Go A's!!!!!
                If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
                  Go A's!!!!!
                  My second favorite after the Phillies.

Joe Rudi, Gene Tenace, Rollie Fingers, 'Catfish' Hunter, Vida Blue- those were the days!

Comment

Yes thank the Lord it's time for baseball. One more sign that the Winter will soon be over.

The New York Yankees have addressed their glaring weaknesses and will be pursuing Championship Number 27 once again. What a way to start the House that George Built.
                    God Save The Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Rangers View Post
                      Yes thank the Lord it's time for baseball. One more sign that the Winter will soon be over.

The New York Yankees have addressed their glaring weaknesses and will be pursuing Championship Number 27 once again. What a way to start the House that George Built.
                      What'd the Yankees do? No, wait, they spent the GDP of some small nations on 4 guys.

Just remember....................1960!

Regards,
                      Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                        What'd the Yankees do? No, wait, they spent the GDP of some small nations on 4 guys.

Just remember....................1960!

Regards,
                        Dennis
                        Bill Maz is long retired. A mere bump in the road.
                        The New York Yankees................America's team
                        Since 1903

Since I watch on Cable I don't pay $17 for a hotdog.
                        Besides.......it's only money
                        George will make more....
                        Trust Me..........
                        God Save The Republic.

Comment

Got your bag of steroids handy?????

Comment

Wooooohooooo can not wait for pitchers and catchers to report!!!!!!! Go Go White Sox!!!! We have strong cornors at 1st, RF, LF, and behind the plate. Our pitching staff took a big step forward last year with our 2 youngsters Floyd and Danks coming up big. We do need to replace the loss of Vazquez who was a huge innings eater but cost us quite a few games down the stretch by giving up big innings. We also need to address glaring weakness up the middle at 2nd base and CF and that is my biggest concern here.
                            In regards to a fantasy league again this year I would definately be up for that again, I had a blast last year even though I ended in the bottom half.
                            Just say when and I will do my best to be there for the draft.
                            Bill

"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"

Billy Currington

Comment

cst- this might interest you.

I saw a report on tv that said the White Sox were designing an 'Obama' hat
                              for the team to wear to honor the elected president. Still must be approved
                              by the White House though .

Have you heard anything of this? How could they do that? Would a player HAVE to wear the hat? Seems out in left field to me .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• BorderRuffian
                                Polls that oversample Democrats
                                by BorderRuffian
                                Economist/YouGov poll of July 26-28, 2020, has Biden leading Trump by 49-40

Sample size-1500

Party ID
                                Democrat-521 (35%)...
                                Today, 08:44
                              • casanova
                                Robi P.
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
                                Today, 02:27
                              • casanova
                                Beirut
                                by casanova
                                Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
                                Today, 00:47
                              Working...
                              X