Michael Phelps Smokes Cannabis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the tip.

I'm thinking about getting into the show Weeds, it looks pretty funny...
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Yes, I've seen some press about that. Isn't that the one bout the MILF neighborhood "broker". Alas, right now I am "TVless", and even if I had a TV, I would probably be "Cableless". I'm so f#@kin' broke right now...but it ain't nothin' but a 'G' thang. I'll get more money. Always do. It works in cycles. For everything you lose or don't have, something similar comes to repalce it. The law of reciprocality. Unless it's time or money, because those two are inversely proportional. For me, anyway. I might have a lot of free-time, but no money. I might have a lot of money, but no free-time. I want to 'crack the code' and have plenty of both. Anyway, I've watched so much TV, and so many movies over my lifetime, that I've gotten kinda jaded. When you say, "...getting into the show.", are you talking about getting into watching it or actually like getting to be "in the show", like a part? As a fo'real n#$$a I gots to aks dese types o' questions. Hahahaha. I was jus' dyin' to use that...couldn't help myself. Has this thread been hijacked? Oh well, it pretty much happens to all of 'em. Only the weiners cry about it.
      Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        It's a real shame that pot isn't legal. Just think of the tax revenue...
        I went to "high" school in the '70's so if you've ever seen the movie Dazed and Confused it pretty well depicts my HS days. At one point I smoked regularly for 10 years, quit for half a decade and now smoke occationally.

This is such BS. Pot is cetainly no worse than alcohol and a whole lot less addictive. Just legalize it, tax the hell out of it and pay off our national debt. Prohibition proved to be a failure and so is trying to control something that can be grown virtually anywhere.

I hope NORML picks up Phelps as a spokesman.................
        Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
          I went to "high" school in the '70's so if you've ever seen the movie Dazed and Confused it pretty well depicts my HS days. At one point I smoked regularly for 10 years, quit for half a decade and now smoke occationally.

This is such BS. Pot is cetainly no worse than alcohol and a whole lot less addictive. Just legalize it, tax the hell out of it and pay off our national debt. Prohibition proved to be a failure and so is trying to control something that can be grown virtually anywhere.

I hope NORML picks up Phelps as a spokesman.................
          But Lance...Marijuana is a "gateway" drug...

Seems the only gateway drugs I see anymore are cigarettes and alcohol. Don't most kids start off with cigarettes and alcohol. I did.
          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X