Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What an insane superbowl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What an insane superbowl

    The plays, the penalties, the commercials!

  • #2
    Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
    The plays, the penalties, the commercials!

    The e-trade commercial with the baby who buys and sells stock online always breaks me up.
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
      The e-trade commercial with the baby who buys and sells stock online always breaks me up.
      Those are good.

      I liked "I'm good".
      As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
      Mario Batali, 2006

      Comment


      • #4
        Enjoyed it , games are much more fun when you don't really care which teams win .
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
          The plays, the penalties, the commercials!
          twas not important as neither GB or the Jets were playing.

          b
          CV

          Comment


          • #6
            One of my friends say the whole game was rigged becuse his friend told him the ending score and a number of plays before they happend
            "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
            "

            Comment


            • #7
              IMHO, the referees fought for airtime - there were at least four penalties against Arizona that never should have been called!

              The commercials basically sucked except for the Doritos "Snow Globe" spot - classic! I also appreciated Miller's 2-second "High Life!" spot.

              As for the game, I think AZ should have won, as I detest Pittsburgh and further the Rooneys for such blantant a$$-sucking of Obama. There is NO room for bi-partisanship in ANY sport - it's unAmerican!

              Speaking of a$$-sucking, anyone see Matt Lauer's interview with the Messiah pre-game? I couldn't tell where Hussein's a$$ stopped and Lauer's head began...

              I served great food and my guests enjoyed themselves despite all of the crap.

              Comment


              • #8
                I have always been a Steeler's fan. The end of that game was amazing. I thought, 'Oh gawd, how did we lose this game?' and in the next instance it was, ' Holy crap, we won!!!!!'. Talk about last moment heroics. Congrats to the Cards franchise, they almost did it and in my mind, answered the questions of if they were really a good team or just a team on a slight run. They are for real.

                It's a Pittsburgh day in my home today.
                "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                - Col. David Hackworth

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ace View Post
                  One of my friends say the whole game was rigged becuse his friend told him the ending score and a number of plays before they happend
                  Yeah, I called the flow of the game on the money and missed the final score by one point per team. I received no calls from the refs, the NFL or anyone from either franchise.

                  Now if your friend said the same about the Nitwit Basketbawl Assinie-ation I would have believed him!!!
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

                  Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CPangracs View Post
                    IMHO, the referees fought for airtime - there were at least four penalties against Arizona that never should have been called!

                    The commercials basically sucked except for the Doritos "Snow Globe" spot - classic! I also appreciated Miller's 2-second "High Life!" spot.

                    As for the game, I think AZ should have won, as I detest Pittsburgh and further the Rooneys for such blantant a$$-sucking of Obama. There is NO room for bi-partisanship in ANY sport - it's unAmerican!

                    Speaking of a$$-sucking, anyone see Matt Lauer's interview with the Messiah pre-game? I couldn't tell where Hussein's a$$ stopped and Lauer's head began...

                    I served great food and my guests enjoyed themselves despite all of the crap.
                    Might have helped if the Birdies didn't drop so many passes too, hmmm?!
                    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

                    Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Cheetos commercial did it for me. That was a great game.
                      Credo quia absurdum.


                      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        85' bears would have killed em..............

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A-mazing game. The Cards offense was ON FIRE the entire 4th quarter. Even when they got the ball back after Tonio's amazing catch, I was still clutching my Terrible Towel and bracing myself in white knuckled apprehension of another Card's TD. 35 seconds was more than enough time for that offense to get down the field to score again.

                          Alot of Card's fans complain about the penalties (what losing team's fans don't?) but I think the only one that was really questionable was the personal foul against Roth when he got hit after he threw the ball. That was a clean hit and Ben shoulda told the ref to stop being a pu$$y.

                          All in all that was the most exciting Super Bowl I've ever seen.

                          Six Pack Baby. Go Stillers!

                          Wlad
                          Last edited by HappyWlad; 03 Feb 09, 01:46.
                          The only thing that matters is how well you walk through the fire.
                          Charles Bukowski

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great Game!

                            Watched every play until the bitter end.

                            Except for that bonehead pass at the end of the first half, Warner and the Cards sort of deserved the win... but it was not to be.
                            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                              Great Game!

                              Watched every play until the bitter end.

                              Except for that bonehead pass at the end of the first half, Warner and the Cards sort of deserved the win... but it was not to be.


                              Warner and the Cards sort of deserved the win


                              Na,




                              IF they deserved it then they would have won. They didn't.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X