Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NCAA Basketball 2009

    My Demon Deacons couldn't stand the heat at the top of the pile losing to Virginia Tech. Who do you like to make the tourney and which is your favorite team?

    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

  • #2
    Originally posted by dgfred View Post
    My Demon Deacons couldn't stand the heat at the top of the pile losing to Virginia Tech. Who do you like to make the tourney and which is your favorite team?

    Throw PITT into that club too!

    I don't have a favorite as I'm not a basketball fan by any stretch of the imagination. I will back the Panthers and if they are out whoever is left that is closest to home.

    Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

    Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

    Comment


    • #3
      With the football season over, I do watch some of this collabe hoops games.
      I would still support BYU, but I do have a soft spot for the Blue Devils.
      All warfare is based on deception.
      Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans


      Comment


      • #4
        I'd say watch out for the Davidson Wildcats again this year!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Basketball, the game that could be played in the last two minutes to decide the winner.

          Let me know when spring training starts. Then August can't be to far away and the NFL is back
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

          Comment


          • #6
            I second that.
            Bring it back again.., please.
            All warfare is based on deception.
            Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
              Basketball, the game that could be played in the last two minutes to decide the winner.

              Let me know when spring training starts. Then August can't be to far away and the NFL is back
              Yeah baby, spring training! Even though as a Pirate fan it means only the start of another year's slow death by a thousand painful cuts!

              Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

              Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                Throw PITT into that club too!

                I don't have a favorite as I'm not a basketball fan by any stretch of the imagination. I will back the Panthers and if they are out whoever is left that is closest to home.

                Regards,
                Dennis
                Pitt should be around until just about the bitter end .

                Go WAKE!
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                  Basketball, the game that could be played in the last two minutes to decide the winner.

                  Let me know when spring training starts. Then August can't be to far away and the NFL is back
                  Agreed on all counts! We used to have a saying. "Girls play basketball.
                  "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
                    Agreed on all counts! We used to have a saying. "Girls play basketball.
                    My daughter sure does !
                    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Go Duke! Watch WF & Duke Wednesday pm...7PM eastern, ESPN. could be interesting.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Current Top 5!

                        1. Duke
                        2. U Conn
                        3. Pitt
                        4. Wake
                        5. Okla

                        I think...

                        *Looking forward to Wake/Duke!!!
                        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Too late for me, I'll watch the highlights.
                          All warfare is based on deception.
                          Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OmaSpice View Post
                            Go Duke! Watch WF & Duke Wednesday pm...7PM eastern, ESPN. could be interesting.
                            My daughter's basketball game has been rescheduled for Wed, I'm going to miss the Wake game . Somebody please watch for me and give me an analysis tomorrow, I'll owe ya one .
                            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                              Yeah baby, spring training! Even though as a Pirate fan it means only the start of another year's slow death by a thousand painful cuts!

                              Regards,
                              Dennis
                              Dennis, your in about as sad a shape a Bob E. Pirates???? Well they did have Maz, back in the day. We got to listen to the World Series that year, in biology class. Now there is this less well known, team with the old fashion uniforms on the East Coast that makes life less painful. Maybe you would like to be a fan of thiers.

                              JohnS
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X