Deco on Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deco on Chelsea

It's official, Scolari's first buy for Chelsea is Deco. What do you fellows feel about this deal? Will Deco ever be a first choice? Thus he has enough speed to play in the Premiership?
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Deco is near the end of his career, not sure of what he will bring to the blues, or if he will adapt to the Premier League. I wonder how Chelsea will deal with the departure of Frank Lampard though.

PS: Anyone knows if Man U will keep Ronaldo? I sure hope he stays

Comment

I read a Rio Ferdinand interview yesterday were he said he has talked with Ronaldo and is counting on him to stay.
      I understand Ronaldo wanting to moove, but I'm also in favor he should stay with ManU.
      As for Lampard, I'm sure he'll be missed in Stanford Bridge next season.

Comment

Deco?

The guy falls over if he gets hit by a stiff breeze. I don't think his "style" (he just looked at me! *fall over*) is suited to the the English Premiership. If he falls down as often as he did against Celtic in the UEFA Cup Final we may yet see him representing Portugal at the Olymipics in the diving section.

Comment

That's exactly how I feel about it. I guess Scolari is already making some extra money on the side...

Comment

Originally posted by Cap. Teancum View Post
            As for Lampard, I'm sure he'll be missed in Stanford Bridge next season.
            Definitely by the concession stands. Fat Frank must give them 75% of their profits!!!

Comment

That was one funny remark. He ain't that big. LOL! I would say 45.

Comment

I don't care if Ronaldo stays or goes, but i know one thing he's the best paid slave i've ever heard of.
                "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
                Zap Brannigan. Futurama

Comment

But Ronaldo suffers so! Modern science has yet to come up with hair gel that will last the whole 90 minutes. You can just feel the anguish!
                  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - attributed to Edmund Burke

Comment

Mr. Blatter is dead-wrong on what he sayed. The president of the world's most popular game should have brains. Tuff luck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X