Tyson - Holyfield Rematch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson - Holyfield Rematch?

If this does happen, it will probably draw a lot of paying viewers.

It will definitely raise a lot of money for charity.

Mike Tyson says he's seriously considering a rematch with Evander Holyfield -- but only because it would raise MILLIONS for people in need.
    "That would be awesome for charity," Tyson said on "TMZ Live" ... "Can you imagine me and him going in the ring together?"
    Of course, 53-year-old Tyson has been training like a maniac recently and looks absolutely terrifying -- something he credits to the stem cell treatments he's been receiving.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/21/mike-...ht-meditation/

When asked, Holyfield said he'd rather fight Riddick Bowe again.

Evander tells TMZ Sports he's down to run it back again with Iron Mike -- but says a third match with Tyson ain't his first choice for his return to the sanctioned boxing ring.
    "My manager, they’ve been talking and all that," 57-year-old Holyfield tells us, "but the fact is that with me personally, I think for me to ask, the only person that I would actually really ask is Riddick Bowe."
    Holyfield says he's more open to a third fight with 52-year-old Bowe instead of Mike because frankly, "me and him are buddies!"

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/10/evand...ty-exhibition/

Comment

Of course, 53-year-old Tyson has been training like a maniac recently and looks absolutely terrifying -- something he credits to the stem cell treatments he's been receiving.

Since this wouldn't be, apparently, under the authority of a sanctioning body it would appear that both men could also use the wonders of chemistry to roll back the clock. They may need it!

Maybe the winner could take on, ala Rocky, Hulk Hogan for charity!

Regards,
      Dennis

If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X