Hockey 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey 2019-2020

This year has started off right: in three games, Jr has 5 goals. He also has 6 PIM. After going all of last season without a single minute in the sin bin, he's now notched one legit call (charging -- took four steps ) one boderline call (roughing -- but he was defending himself ) and one real bullsh*t call (slashing -- I have no idea where that came from ) He's potted a couple of wicked snipes from bad angles, but he's got to work on his stick-handling. And once again, his game seems more productive within the 200ft context when he's playing center as opposed to wing. All things considered, I'm justifiably proud.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Best of luck to young Slick!

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

And yet another CCM stick shatters . . . . I'm having a bear of a time finding Fischer sticks. Haven't seen one in a store in about a year. Even the online retailers are only carrying a handful, and those are left-handed. I'll try my luck out in NJ later today . . . .

Comment

4 G -- 2 SHG -- in Wilkes-Barre PA

Comment

sounds like he is doing great

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Another goal in Nyack, this one real sweet. Lined up at RW, Jr swoops left and beats the D to the corner, then takes it behind the net -- where he flips the biscuit up, tosses it over the net, right to his centermen, whose camped out at in the slot just beyond the crease. The C's shot is saved off the G's left pad, but Jr kept moving the whole time, making it to the left side of the crease to pick up the rebound and roof it 1 hole. Not to brag ( ) but a certain Great Canadian would no doubt have appreciated that one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X