X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becks incredible goal

LA Galaxy v Kansas City

David Beckham

I think its because i'm British, and most of us think that Beckham is a has been, but that is pretty average, start watching the premiership and you'll see what good football is.
    "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
    Zap Brannigan. Futurama

Comment

I'm french and I think I have a rather good idea of what good football is and I do watch the Premier League, thank you very much (Reds fan here)

Comment

Sweeeeeeet ... where the heck was the goalie anyway???
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by dgfred View Post
          Sweeeeeeet ... where the heck was the goalie anyway???
          The whole team was in the penalty area trying to score a last minute goal

Comment

Originally posted by Boonierat View Post
            The whole team was in the penalty area trying to score a last minute goal

How did that work out?....... not so good . Somebody probably should

have wiped Becks out about the midfield area .
            SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by cecilia View Post
              I think its because i'm British, and most of us think that Beckham is a has been, but that is pretty average, start watching the premiership and you'll see what good football is.
              I'd have to agree with you. Even though it takes skill to score from that range - it was an empty net.

Remember Nayim from the halfway line? David Seaman does!

Comment

How many games has he actually played in now? Do the LA fans think they're getting value for money from their merchandise manequin or is he still in the dog house?

Comment

THIS is how you lob a goal keeper

Comment

Yeah, he kicked it from a long way, but its still just an empty net goal. No real glory there.

I'm not a fan of the game but most people I've spoken with who are, here and in Britain, say he is a good player, but not the equal of the hype about his greatness. I mean really, if Pele couldn't rev the game up here in the US I don't see this guy doing it either.

I wonder if he'd be as big if his wifey wasn't a "Spice Girl"? Now shots of her in action are a whole different ballgame!
                    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

football

miaow
                      "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised"
                      Zap Brannigan. Futurama

Comment

He was already big in England before he hooked up with Insane Spice purely for his football talents. He was, at his peak, a damn fine player but he peak a loooooooooooong time ago.

Comment

Becks long range shooting

Becks has done this sort of thing before

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X