The NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NBA

Is it me or is the NBA just boring as hell ? I used to follow this sport quite closely years ago. I will admit that the fact that my NY Knicks have been nothing more than a multi-million dollar soap opera the last few years may have caused my discontent. Despite the failings of the Knicks there seems to be something wrong with this sport. My general disinterest seems to have coincided with the departure of Bird, Johnson and Jordan. Is it the players or the style of play? Personally, I'm not really interested in watching a slam dunk contest. That's probably because I never could touch the rim. Hey at 5'8'' I was just lucky to play.
    God Save The Republic.

Playoffs are OK, the finals I like to watch. Seems to me the first 3 quarters
    are a waste of time to watch, nothing worth seeing until about the last 4 minutes. I miss Bird, McHale and the boys.
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Until they start to call the games right ALL baskeball is boring. The centers go at it like pro wrestlers and if a point guard looks at another guy funny its a foul!

I don't even want to start on charging versus blocking, traveling or turning the ball over/palming! What tripe!
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X