Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brotherhood of Marine Riders 4th Annual Poker Run

INJURED MARINES SEMPER FI FUND

On May the 10th 2008 the Brotherhood of Marine Corps Riders will be hosting their 4th annual poker run to benefit the Injured Marines Semper Fi Fund. It promises to be loads of fun and proceeds go to a worthy cause, so we encourage you to check it out!

On May the 10th 2008 we will be hosting our 4th annual poker run to benefit the Injured Marines Semper Fi Fund. For more information please check our Calendar page and our links page.

Our Brothers Rainman, Poncho, Ruby and Greg are currently deployed and we are looking forward to their safe return and riding with them again.

We have had a successful year raising over $10,000 for the Injured Marines Semper Fi Fund. Thanks to all of you , our friends and supporters that helped with our poker run. We could not have done it with out
    you.

Dale Dye..., writer, reporter, combat soldier, special operations officer, technical advisor, boozing cowboy, and poker-playing biker...

Last edited by Paul Mann III; 03 May 08, 14:58.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

I just cracked open my July issue of ACG, and what did I see?

An add for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund, who benefit from the Poker Run today.

Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund Link

Bravo ACG!

I hope a writer got over there to cover this...
    Last edited by Paul Mann III; 11 May 08, 01:33.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X